Government parring ethnics AGAIN

Tirunih

ashman i'm sure you have better things to do like fighting for custody for your kids.
Already have that son..you were saying?
i'm saying you wifed a slore and she parred you with a son that reminds you of her. pissed for lifeyou look at your son and you can see her frog face through his boat.i feel for you manbut good luck with your new single "slag" no signs of resentment there!
lolMy son don't remind me of her at all.But any insult you have to say about her, I don't care. None of my business really lol

ashman i'm sure you have better things to do like fighting for custody for your kids.
Already have that son..you were saying?
i'm saying you wifed a slore and she parred you with a son that reminds you of her. pissed for lifeyou look at your son and you can see her frog face through his boat.i feel for you manbut good luck with your new single "slag" no signs of resentment there!
lolMy son don't remind me of her at all.But any insult you have to say about her, I don't care. None of my business really lol
an insult to her is an insult to your son's life and your lifethink about it ash

Ashman, have you actually made a topic and cleared what happened from the very first fight down through to divorce?I seem to have missed it?Please post a link to it.PS: If for some reason you haven't actually made this topic yet, what the f*ck are you waiting for bruv? You need to expose this whore.

its because white people get portrayed as bad things and good things, a representative mix of the populationblack people only ever bet portrayed negatively
LOLThey have had these adverts with white scottish people in it.Scottish and Irish are constantly portrayed negatively do they pull out a race card? Stereotypes come around constantly you can either be weak and get upset by that sh*t, or take it on the chin and accept that in order to change things you first have to change your way of thinking.
Thats because Scots in general are lazy f*ck*ng alcoholic layabouts you fat c*nt.

Guest Triple XXX
thing is its not even a bad idea, theres nothing wrong with the ad in itself as there must be situations like that. but ive never seen a black man and daughter advertise like a BMW, furniture, not even toilet cleaner! but they always find the 'diverse' range of actors when it comes to advertising illiteracy.
lol its so truewe're so pissedbt f*ck it

Ashman, have you actually made a topic and cleared what happened from the very first fight down through to divorce?I seem to have missed it?Please post a link to it.PS: If for some reason you haven't actually made this topic yet, what the f*ck are you waiting for bruv? You need to expose this whore.
There are no such thing as 'whores'. Just people, and as people, we either make right choices or wrong choices. She made a choice that did not exactly fit my choice. Although I see it as a wrong choice, it's just my opinion as she done what she had to do for herself and she believes that she made the right choice. We are all human beings and although I have the ability within my heart to put other people first and love unselfishly, not everyone shares this ability. Hense why the world is a f*cked up place. So I don't blame nor do I hate her. Just as my decisions in the past which I thought were right, karma come round and it hit me when I least expected it. She will face Karma, or saying that, she might not, maybe that is just my opinion too.

The dumpling thing is joke still but really not needed.However, what annoys me is the way the pregnant woman says "He's such a nice guy" when the Asian guy gets the money right and is out the shop. So he was a bad guy because he didn't know how to do maths? It's deeper than Maths.
exactly what i was thinkin

its because white people get portrayed as bad things and good things, a representative mix of the populationblack people only ever bet portrayed negatively
LOLThey have had these adverts with white scottish people in it.Scottish and Irish are constantly portrayed negatively do they pull out a race card? Stereotypes come around constantly you can either be weak and get upset by that sh*t, or take it on the chin and accept that in order to change things you first have to change your way of thinking.
Thats because Scots in general are lazy f*ck*ng alcoholic layabouts you fat c*nt.
now now thats uncalled for.lazy - Never that.Fat - :o Excuse you

Guest Cipher
lol@arguing with morons.Seriously, if you don't think it was an error of judgment to have THE ENTIRE PAGE only contain people who are ethnic minorities when advertising issues with innumeracy, then I don't know what to say to you.

its because white people get portrayed as bad things and good things, a representative mix of the populationblack people only ever get portrayed negatively
:lol: you know as well as i do thats not true.I can never work out what goes through some peoples heads sometimes. Black people need to ditch the victim mentality and grow some f*ck*ng balls.