Staring at people

Grafter

She's intrigued by something about you. To the extent that she probably wants to tell you what.Solution: Have a conversation with her. Not bait though, but like similar to the toilet situation if you have a chat, try and progress it to what is intriguing her. If you find out, placate her senses by giving some detail and she would probably stop staring.Kind of happened to me, but it was minor. The girl was intrigued why I didn't have a bait African nose.On a similar note (No Hijack), aint really received a concrete answer, but how bait is it to females when guys look at your rack when you're having a conversation?

She's intrigued by something about you. To the extent that she probably wants to tell you what.Solution: Have a conversation with her. Not bait though, but like similar to the toilet situation if you have a chat, try and progress it to what is intriguing her. If you find out, placate her senses by giving some detail and she would probably stop staring.Kind of happened to me, but it was minor. The girl was intrigued why I didn't have a bait African nose.On a similar note (No Hijack), aint really received a concrete answer, but how bait is it to females when guys look at your rack when you're having a conversation?
yh ur probably right on this onewill execute when i can be botheredon the last line, it is painfully obvious, i dnt bother with low cut tops EVER because i cannot take it

seeing as no one else has yet but it was bound to come up.
lol @ THEM making a tune about staring.I don't really stare much and when I do it's kinda sl out the corner of my eye. If I catch someone staring and they don't look away I carry on staring at them till they stop.One woman at north Greenwich stn kept on looking at me to the point where I was a mix uncomfortable and angry. I went and stood next to her and asked "can I help you?" and she shook her head and shuffled off.

Some ppl r just strangeWas on the bus and some guy sitting across and a little in front shuffled round and started staring at meI waited a min and he didn't stop, so I said "why u staring at me?" He tries to switch it up saying "why are you staring at ME?"So I jus politely said, "look, please stop fcuking staring at me, ok?" And that's all it tookf*ckin weirdo

No matter how pretty/beautiful the girl is, I never stare. That can make them uncomfortable.I sometimes get stared at by random strangers. If it's a female I hold eye contact mixed with a little smile until she looks away.It's the complete opposite for dudes.

Might stare sometimes without noticing .. usually out of boredom or if sumthings caught my eyeI noticed ppl stare on a next level in london doeLike im on the train... some white guy staring at me .. looked at him to see if he'd stop staring .. he continued to stare . like wtf :mellow:

seeing as no one else has yet but it was bound to come up.
i would like to think these guys are parrodying rappersBut, it's obvious they are taking themselves seriously
I swear i started crackin up as soon as the tune dropped