confrontations

Grafter

Hol'tite the black woman that gets on the train from east ham every sunday afternoon and starts preachin' on the carriage. No one actually listens to her.@ martiznez thats some mad one still C2C is that train I take to avoid dem sort of shinanzos on the district line.Just hate people that try make convos to you early in the morning and its straight bollox talk.

i usually use a preemptive attack to avoid these situations. When i see that they're in that stage of thought of "should i approach this guy" give them that eye contact, but lock it in with a modified, lowered brow plainface. Always work and then they move on to find a next victim, or the worst ur gettin is "cool brudda?"

i usually use a preemptive attack to avoid these situations. When i see that they're in that stage of thought of "should i approach this guy" give them that eye contact, but lock it in with a modified, lowered brow plainface. Always work and then they move on to find a next victim, or the worst ur gettin is "cool brudda?"
i do this, not always does it work tho