since the devil wont allow me to be employed ffs.....

neeko

Go for a SIA licence for a doorman/security guard. The course is minor, however make sure you do not have any convictions within the last 5 years, as you will not get your licence. I only realised this AFTER paying a NON REFUNDABLE £245. Pissed.I booked the course on this website, http://www.get-licensed.co.uk/The CCTV licence is also good, the money for jobs is pretty sick. .................................................................If your signing on you could do many courses for cheap or free, many part courses.Im going to be doing all CCNA's. Have a look at your local colleges

Go for a SIA licence for a doorman/security guard. The course is minor, however make sure you do not have any convictions within the last 5 years, as you will not get your licence. I only realised this AFTER paying a NON REFUNDABLE £245. Pissed.I booked the course on this website, http://www.get-licensed.co.uk/
They take the piss.my boy had to wait 2 f*ck*ng months after the exam to get the license. how long did you get urs?

Go for a SIA licence for a doorman/security guard. The course is minor, however make sure you do not have any convictions within the last 5 years, as you will not get your licence. I only realised this AFTER paying a NON REFUNDABLE £245. Pissed.I booked the course on this website, http://www.get-licensed.co.uk/
They take the piss.my boy had to wait 2 f*ck*ng months after the exam to get the license. how long did you get urs?
I never got the licence, due to my old conviction, have to apply in 20112 months is good, some ppl wait much longer

Guest Cipher
Go for a SIA licence for a doorman/security guard. The course is minor, however make sure you do not have any convictions within the last 5 years, as you will not get your licence. I only realised this AFTER paying a NON REFUNDABLE £245. Pissed.I booked the course on this website, http://www.get-licensed.co.uk/The CCTV licence is also good, the money for jobs is pretty sick. .................................................................If your signing on you could do many courses for cheap or free, many part courses.Im going to be doing all CCNA's. Have a look at your local colleges
What convictions did you have?

Hang out in snooker halls schooling cats.
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Hang out in snooker halls schooling cats.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
looooooooool one of my fav episodesDamn how did you imbed that video you know u can just do [youtube ]videoid[/ youtube]

What convictions did you have?
ABH

apply for stewarding work easiest job to getgumtree is ucheck if arsenal r hiring they may be (just some pub/part time money ) better than nothing
True, stewarding is good, this will be my second season @ emiratesArsenal Steward Line - 0207 704 4035Ask for an application Chelsea are also good for stewards, they pay a lot