Hleb - "Should never have went for that ice cream"

Buc Nasty

http://www.sport.co.uk/news/Football/23617/Hleb_laments_Too_ late_now_but_I_should_have_died_for_Arsenal_and_Wenger.aspxHleb laments: Too late now, but I should have died for Arsenal and WengerBarcelona midfielder Alexander Hleb has revealed that he regrets leaving Arsenal last summer and claimed that despite being part of a treble winning squad at the Nou Camp last term it was no more memorable than reaching the Champions League quarter-finals with the Gunners. The Belarussian international has been condemned to bench-warming duty since arriving in Spain and now looks set to move on loan to Inter Milan as part of a complicated deal which will also see Cameroon international Samuel Eto’o and Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic also swap places.Speaking to the Daily Mail, the 28-year-old lamented:“When you mostly sit on the bench, winning titles brings very little joy, while getting to the last eight of the Champions League with Arsenal was unforgettable,' said the Belarus winger.“I regret my move from London, but unfortunately nothing can be done about it now“For me, Wenger was like a father. I consider him one of the best managers in the world.“For such a boss one wants to die on the pitch. Arsene managed to create a smashing team with a wonderful atmosphere inside of it.“I have no doubts that if Arsenal had the same budget as Barcelona, the Gunners would be among the three best clubs on the planet.”
Deep.

going on like them man didnt win anything or careers aint flourishing nowarsenal curse exists happened when vieira left