Pac vs Cotto

Roscoe

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My boxing brain tells me stick to my guns and what ve always said is cotto by stoppage bt rd10but im broke and i know how manny gets given these decisions because he's the cash cow. so im thinking even if cotto batters him for 12 rds theyll still find a way to give it to pacmanneed this so i can cop my 360 bundle tommorow15 on cotto stoppage

My boxing brain tells me stick to my guns and what ve always said is cotto by stoppage bt rd10but im broke and i know how manny gets given these decisions because he's the cash cow. so im thinking even if cotto batters him for 12 rds theyll still find a way to give it to pacmanneed this so i can cop my 360 bundle tommorow15 on cotto stoppage
lol @ thinking this is going to 12 roundssomeones getting ko'd in round 6-9

lol @ you having a boxing brainstupid little nigga

:D :D :D

I have a few questions as a boxing noob;what is 24/7('s)?what time is the fight?why wont pacman win this?
24/7 is a hbo series that follow the boxers in the run up to the fight, its a sick show can usually catch them on youtube.probs another hour till the fight, lol at this santos guy on the undercard fight and his horrific tribal tattoo's and thinning hair, hope he gets knocked out

I have a few questions as a boxing noob;what is 24/7('s)?what time is the fight?why wont pacman win this?
24/7 is a weekly show HBO do which follows the boxers round in the run up to the fight. Sky sports also show them too, and if missed you can see them on HBO websiteSometime around 4 oclockHe should do, but not with ease (Cotto is a very well rounded fighter)

smh. say that to my face