Pac vs Cotto

Roscoe

My boxing brain tells me stick to my guns and what ve always said is cotto by stoppage bt rd10but im broke and i know how manny gets given these decisions because he's the cash cow. so im thinking even if cotto batters him for 12 rds theyll still find a way to give it to pacmanneed this so i can cop my 360 bundle tommorow15 on cotto stoppage
lol @ you having a boxing brainstupid little nigga
:D :D :D
smh. say that to my face
anytime u dumbass little freak

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My boxing brain tells me stick to my guns and what ve always said is cotto by stoppage bt rd10but im broke and i know how manny gets given these decisions because he's the cash cow. so im thinking even if cotto batters him for 12 rds theyll still find a way to give it to pacmanneed this so i can cop my 360 bundle tommorow15 on cotto stoppage
lol @ you having a boxing brainstupid little nigga
:D :D :D
smh. say that to my face
anytime u dumbass little freak
your new username fits you perfectly

safe for the stream ant any better ones please postnot everyone is at home/has ss available to them
wag1 whiteboydownload tvu player and search channel 66563best option since you're watching it in a program installed in ur computer so HBO cant do sh*t about it/take it down unlike justin tv