Pac vs Cotto

Roscoe

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cotto's hurting too much right now, he's not able to follow anything upPacquiao is superb right now though, flloyd needs to take on the fight if he wants to prove he is the best
mayweather has dodged guys who havent looked half as good as pacman does now, so i dont think he would take the fight, especially at this stage in his careerhe also seems a lot more concerned with the 0 losses by his name more than anything

pacmans on the juice.nobody can do this. he's not human. the volume of punches my dayzethis is miguel cotto fammmmm i can't believe this
i actually just had that thoughtit's too superhuman

Cotto's hurting too much right now, he's not able to follow anything upPacquiao is superb right now though, flloyd needs to take on the fight if he wants to prove he is the best
mayweather has dodged guys who havent looked half as good as pacman does now, so i dont think he would take the fight, especially at this stage in his careerhe also seems a lot more concerned with the 0 losses by his name more than anything
mayweather's ego won't allow him NOT to take this fight

I know this but if hes even gonna consider Mosley then he has to consider Pacquiao. I doubt he will but he should...my bets he'll use the Bob Arum excuse as per.

cotto should have used these tactics from round 1 instead of trying to bully pacmanfrustrating pacman is KEY to beating himthat's why I think Floyd will do better...but even on this, floyd isn't a foregone conclusion for the winI WILL BE GOING TO LAS VEGAS TO WATCH FLOYD v PAC tho