Pac vs Cotto

Roscoe

the guy is just relentless and strong as f*ck. not power or speed STRENGTHhe done what i thought cotto would do and WALKED thru great shots from a strong welterweight. walked thru shots SHETif your name isn't marquez fighting pacquiao is long. lol ive always maintained PBF would do him though im sticking to thattime him follow marquezs blueprint but with better reactions. that was awesome from manny im in shock best P4P

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys too f*cked so is roachread one article saying manny and roach are training up khan to takeover from him but dont think anyone canthink mayweather needs 1 more fight before pacman

guys too f*cked so is roachread one article saying manny and roach are training up khan to takeover from him but dont think anyone canthink mayweather needs 1 more fight before pacman
lol @ khanlittle f*ck*ng mug

yeah training up khan and donaire (another filipino breh) to take overhope manny gets into coaching, f*ck this politics BS

yeah training up khan and donaire (another filipino breh) to take overhope manny gets into coaching, f*ck this politics BS
let him live his life plyr

Thought it was a really good fight, was surprised how Cotto started the fight trying to outbox Pac but in hindsight it was his most affective period.Pac is an alien, this was supposd to be power vs speed so why the f*ck was he walking through Cotto's shot? The 2nd knockdown was the moment Cotto lost all confidence for me, he was having a really good spell and had Pac on the ropes yet 30 secs later he's eating canvas- f*cked. I thought it should have been stopped a few rounds earlier but having come that far I thought he deserved to finish the fight.Mayweather vs Pac has to happen but PBF has already said he doesn't think Arum will let it happen.

Cotto faired a lot better than Hatton and De La Hoya.Since the Marquez fight Pac has been f*cked. As far as I remember he started a little slow in his that fight against Diaz, and got caught a few times but then similar to last nights fight he f*cked Diaz' face up.But since then he hasn't been troubled by any of the bigger guys, fully f*cked.