Pac vs Cotto

Roscoe

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like what? I heard 25mins of BS by a egotistical d*ck!! He just contradicts himself all the time and has poor arguements!!He is the most gifted fighter of our era but he has no respect for the boxing fan who has made him very rich.
He fights and you choose to watch him or not, he owes boxing fans nothing. Fact is most of the fans who dislike him are so infatuated with him that they will carry on buying his fights in the hope he does actually lose. The real talk is that most people dislike him so much no matter what he does they will always find a different stick to beat him with.

actually that was all gas
How?
actually that was all gas
Nah, the first and third paragraphs were correct in their analysis.
LOLI weren't talking about your post. I wrote some long response to what you said about Judah's performance against Mayweather then read it back and realised it was irrelevant bullshit so I deleted it.
Now I'm just confused.

Like what? I heard 25mins of BS by a egotistical d*ck!! He just contradicts himself all the time and has poor arguements!!He is the most gifted fighter of our era but he has no respect for the boxing fan who has made him very rich.
He fights and you choose to watch him or not, he owes boxing fans nothing. Fact is most of the fans who dislike him are so infatuated with him that they will carry on buying his fights in the hope he does actually lose. The real talk is that most people dislike him so much no matter what he does they will always find a different stick to beat him with.
aaaaww isn't that sweet that you have fallen for PBF insecurities. Real talk nobody wants him him to lose. People watch him because he is an amazing boxing! People just want him to fight the best!So PBF thinking that ODLH "rejuvenated" his career after he beat Ricardo Mayorga is Real Talk?Comparing his step up from a 147 fighter to 154 is the same as JMM moving up from 135Ibs (one fight) to !44Ibs (But PBF comes in at 146Ibs ) Real talk?Ricky Hatton was moving DOWN to fight Pac @ 140Ibs! Real Talk?Ricky Hatton and ODLH were not the main draw when they fought PBF! Real talk?He even had the cheek to have a pop at B-Hop and say he can only beat small fighter LMFAO!!PBF is an insecure mo'fo! I've stated in another thread that his record at 135Ibs and below is non questionable. PBF is in his prime and this is when people will scrutinize him and the bottom line is that his last 6 fights have not been against the best out there. After he beat Hatton he could of gone in the ring with any of the 3 top WW in Williams, Cotto and Toney. However he wanted to have a rematch with ODLH and when talks failed he walked away from the boxing when he would of had his toughest tests. i can see why he had the fight with JMM as a tune up but if he doesn't fight Pac, SSM or Williams next he may as well retire for good. And on Pac not answering if he wants to fight PBF is simple. He was told by Arum not to answer that. If he said yes then PBF says "Of course you do because I'm the best! All roads lead to me! You need me"! He has been asked if he wants to fight Pac and he gives the answer "I need to talk to my advicers"Bottom line PBF should just not talk and just fight and beat all the top fighters out there.

Mayweather Snr seems to be suggesting something awry with Pac-Man. Probably drugs, and tbh it wouldn't surprise me.
Yeah he has been saying during the build up to the Hatton fight. Paulie Malignaggi said in a recent interview that something seems fishy about Pac but didn't want to go into.I can understand why people would make these claims especially after his fight with Cotto and seemed just to walk through Cotto's punches who is a big puncher. It does seem like he has got too strong too soon. Or he has been weight drained his whole career and is now fighting at his bodies natural weight.

Nothing is awry with Pacquiao what gas.How can you listen to a word Malinaggi says he has a warped sense of reality just look at his haircut, its worse than Logan's.Mayweather always chats sh*t.There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that Pacquiao takes any drugs/steroids etc. People are pulling these accusations out of thin air and running with them like say the test results came back positive.Pacquiao is the result of over 20 years hard training, a good brain and natural talent.

BoxingScene.com: What did you think of Pacquiao's win over Cotto?Paulie Malignaggi: I think there is something up with Manny Pacquiao. I am not going to get into it. I think people will understand what I am saying. Full blown welterweights don't take those type of punches from Miguel Cotto the way he took them with total disregard for his power nor do they hurt him with every punch they hit him with. These are full blown welterweights I am talking about. This guy is coming up in weight and doing all these things. There is something up with this guy but that's as far as I am going to go into it. Floyd Mayweather (Senior) has gotten into it a little bit. There have been other fighters who have mentioned it. I am not going to get into no controversy. I am going to leave it at that. There is something that seriously makes me feel weird about Manny Pacquiao. I am going to leave it at that.
There's much more stuff here that I couldn't copy & paste: http://fighthype.com/pages/content6289.htmlDrug abuse is rife in other sports so why couldn't it happen in boxing? At the same time, Pacquiao was 16 years old when he weighted 107lbs, so maybe 140-147 is just his natural weight for his age? Roy Jones Jr. fought at 119lbs in his amateur days I think, and he went on to fight at light-heavy, so...

like NS saidit's rife in other sportsit is well known in boxingmosley jones and toney all found with roids at some point and their styles depend on skills rather than athleticismso what makes u think a little pinoy who DEPENDS on fitness and speed wouldn't take themkmtsome naive heads

Lol the hate from the Tosser is alot.Shawn Porter (his sparring partner before the cotto fight on steroids:

i have said on here 3 or 4 times that if manny is using i would be fooled. he works hard and eats crazy food. i think he was a poor kid from the ghetto that turned pro at 16 at 106. he couldnt afford proper eating or as lot of food and for sure had no strength coach or conditioning gym. as he has got richer he can afford the best food and training money can buy. i think you see a boy to a man and poor becomning rich. no juice
And lmao once again at no sunshine, when the fight was announced he said pac would win, switched to cotto win a few weeks before the fight and now posts a quote on pauli malagininininini. the d*ckhead said before pac v cotto that if pac won he'd earn his respect then he goes on about how he's on roids. musta been irate that pac smacked up hatton & cotto who he failed to beatin the words of zab judah "when you do good they say your on steroids, just leave the lil f*cker alone"peace niggas