Funky funky funky..

Hannah J

Guest faze .

yeah, theres sh*t loads of good music out there, your just locking onto the wrong people.check the what are you rinsing thread.... a better quality of house music in there....

yeah, i agree there is shitloads of good music out there but at the same time the amount of sh*t that is floating about (no matter what the genre) surely puts this back in to context as the mp3 generation make 30 second beats and then upload them for sum poor mugg to buy for 1.99 and then never really play it after the sudden realisation that is nowhere near as good either in production or originality as first thought and then you have to go swimming through an endless sea of shitty beats before you manage to stumble upon something half descent..does the good outway the bad?sometimes i think not.....bless :rolleyes::lol::rolleyes:

Ideal Funky Scene, would consist of only vocals, no mcs, Hype instrumentals with female vocals on SNMtheir needs to be more music out their which is at a high standard, all this migrane skank, tribal man, head shoulders knees and toes, its all good once every 5,6 months, but when people start doing bulshit like the swine flu dance on a regular it all becomes a next ting

Guest faze .
Ideal Funky Scene, would consist of only vocals, no mcs, Hype instrumentals with female vocals on SNMtheir needs to be more music out their which is at a high standard, all this migrane skank, tribal man, head shoulders knees and toes, its all good once every 5,6 months, but when people start doing bulshit like the swine flu dance on a regular it all becomes a next ting
if djs stopped playing this sh*t then there would be no reason for heads to make these kinda tunes....blame the bandwagon djs!

yeah, i agree there is shitloads of good music out there but at the same time the amount of sh*t that is floating about (no matter what the genre) surely puts this back in to context as the mp3 generation make 30 second beats and then upload them for sum poor mugg to buy for 1.99 and then never really play it after the sudden realisation that is nowhere near as good either in production or originality as first thought and then you have to go swimming through an endless sea of shitty beats before you manage to stumble upon something half descent..does the good outway the bad?sometimes i think not.....bless :rolleyes::lol::rolleyes:
119009824_8acfa0990e_m.jpg