VIP2 Life Cycle

Avon Barksdale

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like o guy said E.Den>> mandem are now getting birthday threads in therethe scene is healthy
C/Sbest room on the forum (till the premiership starts again)and it'll pickup even more towards the close of the year when some big boy games drop

Guest Flat Ericó

lol " the eden not being your main room nowwhatever deadoutlove life been deadout from time/fao computer mandemwhen i press the 'at' key it comes up as ". how do i change it i know it has something to do with the language or something

Most users ever online was 324 on Sep 1 2008, 11:37 PMthats madness now adays your be lucky to see 50 people on at that time
must have been an exposure for that many people to be on
how hard would you f*ck rich kids sister i believe

I have been slowly losing interest. Most of my activity is in Electronics Den. Don't get bored of that room.And also C/S new users instantly getting shot down so they lose interest and don't return.

Do u still have to get admin to verify ur account/post in the introduce ur self room? Swear that's killing it off, it's not like ppl come here to post due to one specific subject. If you want new users to come thru, let them lurk for however long they want before they feel they're familiar enough with the place to start posting. If someone suggested this place to me, and i had a look and saw how many loops i'd have to jump thru just to sign up i wouldn't bother.Also, promotion for this place amounts to me getting a message from the vip2 facebook group saying "sign up!". Which only gets sent to ppl who r members of the group in the first place.

Do u still have to get admin to verify ur account/post in the introduce ur self room? Swear that's killing it off, it's not like ppl come here to post due to one specific subject. If you want new users to come thru, let them lurk for however long they want before they feel they're familiar enough with the place to start posting. If someone suggested this place to me, and i had a look and saw how many loops i'd have to jump thru just to sign up i wouldn't bother.Also, promotion for this place amounts to me getting a message from the vip2 facebook group saying "sign up!". Which only gets sent to ppl who r members of the group in the first place.
c/s the whole of thisso much for the 'big things' that where comin for this site and its promotions...when they cant even get rid of the red bar at the top or sort the front page out

validation killed off the interest of two girls i got to sign upso c/s

validation was very neccesary at the time it was put into placethere used to be periods where people wouldnt get validted for weeks thoughhowever now i think its ok we can always trial with out validating but im sure we'd have 6000 new accounts and just 3 new usersas the amount of rejections at the validation stage is sometimes 90%quick edit: vip2 facebook gets a lot of friend requests a day tbh people are just going on facebook instead of here and other forums which theyd use before they can do everything they do here but with people they actually "know".