Why is T-Mobiles network so bad now?

streets.

I don't know about all UK networks, but the quality of T-Mobile's reception and service is turning as bad as some 3rd world countries.I'm now at a stage where when I call people I know it won't go through first time. Here's the usual process I go through1 - "the phone you are trying to call cannot be reached"2 - "your call has been forwarded to the t-mobile voicemail service"3 - then on the 3rd time it will go throughSometimes its even worse, and I just get "call failed" come up on my handset until I reset my phone. At first i thought it was just my handset/area but these problems aint exclusive to me, it seems many people are having the same issues.So, why is T-Mobiles network so bad now?

truss the amount of times i get cut off bussing full stories on the phone not noticing that ive been cut offhave to retell the storycant wait till my contract is up

truss the amount of times i get cut off bussing full stories on the phone not noticing that ive been cut off
dis is exactly what happen 2 me 2nights agothen when i try call back they say i dont have sufficient credtwhen i blatantly bought 5day pass last saturday

Word 2 big bird.T-mobile has the worst coverage of any network, ever! Can't believe I've been with them for 10 years now.As soon as I'm due for an upgrade I'm moving to o2.
Naaah, thats "3 mobile" or whatever it's called... believe that!I have had no problems with T-mobile at all.

been with one 2 onesince free weekend and evening calls to landlines and they were trying to buy the contracts backsince voicemailsince May reception has got proper shitty get them text alerts saying people have tried to call me and my phone has been on all the time