black chains

Stig

Met him last night at industry event, he was wearing that exact chain. I asked him what it was made out of but when he answered I couldn't hear him properly so just nodded my head and was like "ahh ok ok yeah it's heavy"It looks like dull black glass though, and the chain i'm pretty sure in onyx.

Met him last night at industry event, he was wearing that exact chain. I asked him what it was made out of but when he answered I couldn't hear him properly so just nodded my head and was like "ahh ok ok yeah it's heavy"It looks like dull black glass though, and the chain i'm pretty sure in onyx.
LOLstreets takes it to a new level. why ask a bunch of teenage bedroom gangsters when i can just ask Jay Z

i met jay-ZMet him last night at industry event, he was wearing that exact chain. I asked him what it was made out of but when he answered I couldn't hear him properly so just nodded my head and was like "ahh ok ok yeah it's heavy"It looks like dull black glass though, and the chain i'm pretty sure in onyx.

Guest WAVESURFER
Glass PMSL