South Korean politicians in mass brawl

Mr. Gayle

LOL Imagine this over herehttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/8162862.stm

Chaotic scenes erupted in South Korea's parliament as politicians introduced a bill on media reform.The session descended into a mass brawl as politicians from both sides pushed and wrestled each other while some tried to jump the Speaker's podium.The bill was finally passed by the Deputy Speaker after the Speaker was blocked from entering the room.

jus see this on the newswomen involved too all pullin hair an ting its a madness
more politics should be like this, maybe ppl would be more interested if they were to see their MP fighting to press their issues, literally.

Guest Cipher

funnily enough the day before I saw this on saw on some programme on sky about something in......russia I think it wasthe two ministers were speaking on public health issuesbut before the conference, one of them called the other 'immoral'so, beggining of the ting, man is at the podium and says 'first, there is one thing i must take care of'then just walks over and claps the man round his headpeicethen he's going on like 'its personal, and its over'then, SWIGERS.