"We used to have the best midfield in the world"

HangTheDJ

So with the possibility of Gerrard serving a prison sentance and Alonso & Mascherano reportedly on their way to big clubs will this ruin any hopes Liverpool had of a first title in 20 years?

Liverpool midfielder Javier Mascherano is keen to secure a move to Spain as he has grown 'tired of life in England', according to his agent.The Argentina international is a reported target of Real Madrid and Barcelona, but the enforcer remains part of Reds manager Rafa Benitez's plans.However, Mascherano's representative, Walter Tamer, has claimed the 25-year-old has grown unsettled in the Premier League and is eager to move abroad.Tamer is quoted by Infobae.com as saying: "Barcelona is the easiest deal to set up as Javier wants to go to Spain. He is tired of life in England."His wife has not been given a permanent visa. She has to go through an odyssey each time she wants to go."Liverpool refuse to sell, this can be overcome with an extraordinary offer."
What was it Rafa said in relation to Barry last Summer? 'If your players want to leave, it is a problem, but that is football.'I hope Mr Benitez won't be putting any inflated prices on his players heads and will be bending over backwards to make sure both deals go through as smoothly, and quickly as possible.

this is bad news for prem leahue fans tbh shows this league will never be the best

If he goes down i fully expect every liverpool fan and player to wear free stevie g t-shirts to every game and minute silences galore he wont though and if he does the justice ministers house will get bombed and they'll boycott every newspaper in the world

If he goes down i fully expect every liverpool fan and player to wear free stevie g t-shirts to every game and minute silences galore he wont though and if he does the justice ministers house will get bombed and they'll boycott every newspaper in the world
this joke was made last time to :rolleyes:

sam-emoticon.gifI havent included your name in one of my posts since May before this threadSo yeah..Allow trying so hard next time to get lols to validate your life and come with some facts not fictionThem sending bars are a mere 1/10 imoLots of room for major improvementYou also sound abit angry, i would give possible suggestions as to why this may be but i dont want to be accused of lolseeking so i will say no more

LOL, Gerrard ain't going prison. CCTV is inconclusive. If we lose Alonso and Masch we will get good deals out of it. Alonso i can understand wanting to leave after last summer Rafa try par him. Still yet to see direct quotes from Masch anyways.

LOLMy posting involves no thinking or structureyet I try hardwhen you have pictures saved on your HD and you renew your photoshop every monthRebore Tulse
:lol: :lol: ACTUALLY CRYINGTHE MOST FUNNIEST PERSON ON TEH INTERWEBSORGINAL BARSHAVE NOT HEARD REBORE TULSE BEFOREQUALITYIM SORRY BUT THAT POST SHOULD GET PUT IN THE HALL OF FAMDAMN HOW CAN I GET ENDED BY YOU AGAIN, YOUR JUST TOO FUNNY I CANT COMPETEPROPS THOUGH THAT WAS FUNNY CONSIDERING YOU MADE THEM BARS UP AND DID NOT SEARCH THROUGH THE ARCHIVES LOOKING FOR PREVIOUS SUCCESSFUL SENDS TOWARDS ME THAT WAS SUCCESSFUL BY SOMEONE ELSE WHEN USED ON MEnext post will be a joke about caps lock being broken