FAO teams who've spent big

Guest Tulse Hill

Guest Tulse Hill

VillaChelseaLiverpoolManchester UnitedManchester CityTottenhamIn regards to the teams mentioned above, I feel these 6 clubs are one of the strongest financially in the world and SHOULD be winning at least a trophy to repay back the arab/americans investments.I can't see how Villa or Spurs shouldn't be entering the top 4 or challenging for the title but at least picking up a domestic/european cup at the meant time, anything less in mine and the public domains view is a diasterious season. Whilst Chelsea, Liverpool and the Manchester duo should be fighting for the main honours plus the champions league.

Guest Tulse Hill

Who cares60,000 watch how football should be played, a trophy will be a meer bonusVilla,City,Spurs - have got more to worry about, THEY NEED to win a trophy or will spiryl into debt uncontrolably, if any of them dont win a trophy next year there club and fans should feel like failures.

The point is in 90% of cases chairmen break the bank and spend big in order to eventually see a return on their investment. Whether it be a profit or just making the club self-sustainable.Winning the FA Cup doesn't make up for spending x amount of million on players. Playing in the Champions League does.I'd imagine Arsene Wenger knows that the first thing he has to do every season is ensure Arsenal qualify for the Champions League in order to help pay off how ever many million of the stadium.If you offered Sheikh Mansour The FA Cup and 5th place finish or 4th place (and guarenteed they'd qualify for the group stages) next season what do you think he would take?Whereas 99% of fans of the current top 8 or 9 clubs wouldn't see fourth as an achievement if it came at the expense of a cup.And that is the problem.

VillaLiverpoolManchester Citypmsl @ these clubs not winning anything since vip2 has been uptheres another team aswell but i cant remember them

man united fans are deluded though only team guaranted top 4 are arsenal