Unisex Opinion

SKoCF3

Basically, i wont make it longIm with this chick yea, she's pretty, funny and nicebut, too niceman can see her wen i want, if shes busy she'll cancel on her girls to see me, there doesnt seem to be any sparkits just easy and convenientand i've come to the decision to finish itbut i wanted sum advice on the easiest way FOR HER is cah trusay she'd take it hardi'm willin to be hinest, but its hit her confidence real hardwhats evry1 sayin?

nah nah nah, get off ur big badman boy off next man flex and pay attention instead of being d*ckheads, your more of a goon than me if u settle with a chick that dont do it for u like another 1 cud, f*ck hoodrats, that aint my ting, im on about a girl that will actually be interestin 2 b with,rather than one, u see, just because u can

nah nah nah, get off ur big badman boy off next man flex and pay attention instead of being d*ckheads, your more of a goon than me if u settle with a chick that dont do it for u like another 1 cud, f*ck hoodrats, that aint my ting, im on about a girl that will actually be interestin 2 b with,rather than one, u see, just because u can
HOW IS A GAL WHO IS FUNNY AND NICE BORING TO BE WITHYOU MUST HAVE KNOWN THIS WHEN YOU DECIDED TO GET INTO A RELATIONSHIP WITH HERFFSBEG YOU DUMP HER JUST SO I CAN LAUGH AT YOU WHEN YOU COME BACK SAYING YOU REGRET ITLOL @ THINKING THE GRASS IS GREENER ON THE OTHERSIDETHE CHANGE OF YOU FINDING A GAL LIKE HER AGAIN IS SMALLYOU ARE JUST TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF HER GOOD NATURE IMOIN TODAYS SOCIETY GALS LIKE HER ARE LIKE FINDING JOBS IN A RECESSION BEG YOU BREAK DOWN WHAT YOU WANTSAFE

Not even a boy ting still. Just what I thoughtBruv you said she is funny and pretty what more do you want?You will regret this when you get a disloyal selfish girlfriend that you would have bredAllow changing wifeys and jobs with nothing lined up

i aint the type to usually be in relationshipsit aint me, and it wont be for a long timebut it will bei aint lookin 2 settle down with no1thats sum of the reasonunone of u even UNDERSTAND the part about there being NO SPARK, this aint about weighin up the best aspects, its about makin a decision thats right for me, i came on hear for advice, not 2 hear ppl runnin up about how theyd keep her, i already the decision i wasnt askin for advice on that, i asked for advice on how to end it, read the post...

YOU IDIOT. Clearly you are still young and inexperienced in relations to women. A vast majority of men dream about a woman who is submissive and willing and you are tossing her to the curb. However, to each his own.The best way would be to sit her down and explain everything you have just said i.e"babe, your really a great girl but at this time and moment your not what I'm looking for in a woman therefore I have come to the decision that this will not work to our advantage as it will be one sided, I hope you find a guy who lives up to your expectations."DONEOther than thatyou-should-kill-yourself-animated.gif

yooo shes expectional. those girls are rare, they usually get wifed up very quickly , trust me my uncle is married 2 one. you should of kept her as a main chick.nigga like me has to inflitrate so many so called hoodrat and feminist bitches all the time to get that submissive, ride or die, intelligient, pretty or atleast decent looking chick. we have bunch of chicks trying to emulate beyonce or foxy browninstead of michelle obama or rosa park

i don't understand why heads are calling him an idiot for not staying with her?clearly from the first post you can see he's not feeling her any more, so what do you expect him to do? force himself to stay in the relationship just because she's an ideal girl? anywayjust tell her the deal, yes it's gonna hurt her but it's unavoidable in this situation

i don't understand why heads are calling him an idiot for not staying with her?clearly from the first post you can see he's not feeling her any more, so what do you expect him to do? force himself to stay in the relationship just because she's an ideal girl? anywayjust tell her the deal, yes it's gonna hurt her but it's unavoidable in this situation

Leave her, merely for the fact you are even considering it without her doing anything wrong. She deserves better, no offense to you but someone else will appreciate her.
But when she gets that guy, she will not appreciate him
cest la vieimo relationships are most likely to work out if the two parties are mutually keen to the similar extent,otherwise one party will be the lapdog as the opening poster is discovering