East london natives attack man

Guest Cipher

Guest Cipher
Police have told a young, married British Muslim woman she is at risk of being murdered in an "honour crime" for having an illicit love affair.Scene of the attackVictim was attacked by masked gang in this alleyway near his home in LeytonstoneHer alleged lover is critically ill in hospital after a gang poured sulphuric acid down his throat and stabbed him.The man, a 24-year-old Danish Asian, is now blind, his tongue has been destroyed and he suffered 90% burns.Both live in the Asian community of East London, where their relationship is said to have angered her family for bringing dishonour on them.Scotland Yard has given her an Osman warning, a formal alert that she is in grave danger of being killed.But it is understood she has told police she is not aware of any threat. Officers are assessing how best to protect her.Beer cans seen in victim's windowBeer cans stand in victim's windowThe man was attacked by a masked gang near his home in Leytonstone in the early hours of July 2.A witness, who was too scared to give her name, told Sky News: "I saw four men lashing out and kicking him on the ground."I shouted and they ran off, then one went back and started on him again."The poor man got up and ran straight into a tree, then staggered back to his house, tugging at his burning clothes and banging on doors shouting for water."Emergency services found the man wandering around in agony, unable to speak coherently. Firemen eventually hosed him down in the street.Later it was discovered he had been stabbed twice in the back, hit with bricks and had sulphuric acid thrown over him and forced down his throat.Neighbour Paulette Billings said: "I was woken by a man running up and down the street shouting and banging on doors.Google map of LeytonstoneAttack happened in Leytonstone"I didn't realise what a terrible thing had happened until the next day."The man had recently moved into a bedsit in Mayville Road but his fellow residents said they did not even know his name.His room has been padlocked and empty beer cans stand on his windowsill.Community leader Imtiaz Qadir, of the Active Change Foundation, said: "Honour crime happens a lot in our community, especially the Pakistani community, but we do try to educate the people."It's a cultural thing that's come from back home. The elderly people have found it hard to adjust to society in England."The man was on life support in hospital in Essex where his condition is thought to have worsened slightly.Police have arrested seven young men since the attack. Five have been freed on bail and two are still being questioned.
They should lock these man in a room with a man-eating ant-eater.

Times like this we could do with...2007_this_is_england_002.jpg:/SNM, but let me say more... :lol: These incidents don't get covered enough by the media considering how brutal and sadistic they are. :!: You don't get this media bombardment slyly implying it's innate for Asians to do this kind of sh*t like they do with blacks and stabbings.:/Anyway, we'll see the difference in media coverage when/if the victim is white. :!:

Community leader Imtiaz Qadir, of the Active Change Foundation, said: "Honour crime happens a lot in our community, especially the Pakistani community, but we do try to educate the people."It's a cultural thing that's come from back home. The elderly people have found it hard to adjust to society in England."Police have arrested seven young men since the attack. Five have been freed on bail and two are still being questioned.
Makes my f*ck*ng blood boil.

he without sin should cast the first stone
In the context of this thread thats not really applicable..+Are you really only 20/21?
Its not really applicable is it?what the couple were doing wasn't wrong at all, but in their eyes its wrong, so i would say that to them. although seeing as they just poured acid all other some bloke i don't think i would get through to them. i guess i kind of meant that we are all busy judging eachother when we haven't judged ourselves yet.+ yeh 20, y?

Guest Cipher
Its not really applicable is it?what the couple were doing wasn't wrong at all, but in their eyes its wrong, so i would say that to them. although seeing as they just poured acid all other some bloke i don't think i would get through to them. i guess i kind of meant that we are all busy judging eachother when we haven't judged ourselves yet.
Oh Oh, misunderstandingi thought you were saying to us, because we weer judging them for pouring acid in mans boat..+I dunno I thought you was older, must be the beardd

Its not really applicable is it?what the couple were doing wasn't wrong at all, but in their eyes its wrong, so i would say that to them. although seeing as they just poured acid all other some bloke i don't think i would get through to them. i guess i kind of meant that we are all busy judging eachother when we haven't judged ourselves yet.
Oh Oh, misunderstandingi thought you were saying to us, because we weer judging them for pouring acid in mans boat..
LMFAOSHAME ON YOU ALL, how can you judge someone for pouring acid over some other guys face on some revenge tipalthough saying that you never knowthe woman might have been married to one of the attackers families and she and the danish devised a plan and murdered her husband got the assets and is now living in this guys bedsit like a f*ck buddy living it up on the dead husbands moneyboyyou never know