Relegation Contenders

Tirunih

What teams do you think are going to get relegated for the coming season?Here are my contenders;Wolverhampton Wanderers - i was at Bescot on Tuesday and they looked poor even though they won the game by one goal they were pie. Also putting into consideration that Walsall have lost some key players, Wolves should have at least dominated the game. I think they will struggle, they are good upfront, but i don't think their midfield and defense is as strong as it could be. Stoke -I think Burnley could be the surprise package of next season like stoke were. However i think Stoke will go through a terrible run of form which will ultimately be their downfall for the season. Portsmouth- If Portsmouth do not replace the players they have lost or might lose they will struggle imo, their squad looks very thin

Goalkeeper: * David James * Jamie Ashdown * Asmir BegovicDefender: * Linvoy Primus * Younes Kaboul * Hermann Hreidarsson * Sylvain Distin * Martin Cranie * Sol Campbell * Aaron Mokoena * Nadir BelhadjMidfielder: * Hayden Mullins * Papa Bouba Diop * Niko Kranjcar * Richard Hughes * Angelos Basinas * Marc WilsonStriker: * Peter Crouch * David Nugent * John Utaka * Kanu * Omar Koroma
squad looks weakHull- If Portsmouth do strengthen then Hull might be down their scrapping for relegation. Hull just about stayed up, but I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt , because when they were on form they were in the top half of the table. Burnley- I would be mad if i didn't put Burnley down with the rest of the contenders. If they do not start well then their spirit and confidence will diminish which would make them sure favourites to get relegated. But i got a feeling they might prove people wrong.Your Relegation contenders?

Guest M12 Part 2

lol at portsmouth. they got that arab money. if its going wrong in january they will go on a hype and sign some big boy players. mid table for them not relegation

I reckon Wolves will have a chance. Ebanks-Blake, Doyle, Milijas and Kightly have goals in them.They need a pair of centre halves though, Berra & Carrdock are absolutely sh*t.It gets said every season but I reckon it could be any 3 from 9, the gap between the top 11 and the rest will be bigger than ever this season IMO.

Stoke ain't getting lucky this time round.WolvesBurnley.Newcastle and Middlesboro was hilarious to watch go down but at the same time do you man actually realise how many sh*t teams are in the Prem this year?Good grief... :|
I agreeBoro were one of those sh*t teamsWiganHullStokeBoltonBlackburnSunderlandAnd sometimes Fulham and PompeyAs well as the 3 promoted teamsHorrible horrible football teams.

Stoke ain't getting lucky this time round.WolvesBurnley.Newcastle and Middlesboro was hilarious to watch go down but at the same time do you man actually realise how many sh*t teams are in the Prem this year?Good grief... :|
I agreeBoro were one of those sh*t teamsWiganHullStokeBoltonBlackburnSunderlandAnd sometimes Fulham and PompeyAs well as the 3 promoted teamsHorrible horrible football teams.
LOLOL@Sunderland with steve bruce. bad man manager.