Sign in to follow this  
hardface

Oi You

Don't care of im late like a 2nd take.Just came back from Malia yday this tune>>>>>>>>when your licked anywayOI YOU ARE YA GONNA BANG?

______________________>>> FIRMER DEE
lol maybe so i don't rate him either but 'OI YOU ARE YOU GONNA BANG' is the line that had nuff mangetting pum every nite without putting in work

lol maybe so i don't rate him either but 'OI YOU ARE YOU GONNA BANG' is the line that had nuff mangetting pum every nite without putting in work
sick

Guest M12 Part 2

its such a hard tune on holiday. brings life to the rave

sounded good last week but thats probs cos i was out of my face and in ridiculous degrees weather.but from just hearing it now, nah i dont really like ithate that migrane skank thing though, why oh why do the djs continue to play it out there, its a bag of sh*t.

sounded good last week but thats probs cos i was out of my face and in ridiculous degrees weather.but from just hearing it now, nah i dont really like ithate that migrane skank thing though, why oh why do the djs continue to play it out there, its a bag of sh*t.
MS is the better of the skank tunesWhat were the big tunes out over there, im assuming Romping Shop and Up in her Belly went down sick @ Female Skanker

never liked himany d*ckhead
didnt even no this was firmer about time he blew

MS is the better of the skank tunesWhat were the big tunes out over there, im assuming Romping Shop and Up in her Belly went down sick @ Female Skanker
tbh i cant really stand any of those skanky wanky tunes . you lookin to reach havana at all ? ....that was probs one of my fave places, played a lot of uk stuff and it was a variety as well.party hard gets played to much as well along with to many man, got me on the frontline etched kandi should be there when u get there seeing as they didnt turn up last week,as i feel for anyone who has to listen to a westwood set out there instead.

bull sh*tgirls part is slyly alrightbut tbf in a rave it sways the dancebut its still sh*t

mmmmmmmiiiiiiillllllllllllll
lolthat bar is so f*ckin jarrin