Oi You

hardface

sounded good last week but thats probs cos i was out of my face and in ridiculous degrees weather.but from just hearing it now, nah i dont really like ithate that migrane skank thing though, why oh why do the djs continue to play it out there, its a bag of sh*t.

sounded good last week but thats probs cos i was out of my face and in ridiculous degrees weather.but from just hearing it now, nah i dont really like ithate that migrane skank thing though, why oh why do the djs continue to play it out there, its a bag of sh*t.
MS is the better of the skank tunesWhat were the big tunes out over there, im assuming Romping Shop and Up in her Belly went down sick @ Female Skanker

MS is the better of the skank tunesWhat were the big tunes out over there, im assuming Romping Shop and Up in her Belly went down sick @ Female Skanker
tbh i cant really stand any of those skanky wanky tunes . you lookin to reach havana at all ? ....that was probs one of my fave places, played a lot of uk stuff and it was a variety as well.party hard gets played to much as well along with to many man, got me on the frontline etched kandi should be there when u get there seeing as they didnt turn up last week,as i feel for anyone who has to listen to a westwood set out there instead.