'Go back to your disease-ridden country!' UK

Thun

'Go back to your disease-ridden country!' What the French said to British schoolchildren with swine fluBy Peter Allen and Dennis RiceLast updated at 11:10 AM on 23rd July 2009British schoolchildren with swine flu were treated like 'dangerous criminals' before being kicked out of France.The 14-year-olds and their teachers were forced to wear surgical masks and shoes while being treated by medics in anti-contamination suits.They were sworn at by local people and told to 'go home to your disease-ridden country'.'We were treated appallingly,' said a member of the party from Lea Manor High School, in Luton.'It was as if we were dangerous criminals. The French wanted us back across the Channel as quickly as possible. It was horrendous.'article-1201496-05BBB9AD000005DC-183_468x655.jpgLatest figures show there have been fewer than 800 cases in France, compared with around 10,000 in Britain.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/...A#ixzz0M56wyCIq
Typical Mail sh*t stirringLOL at disease-ridden country though

as soon as i saw opening line of that article i knew it was the daily mailthey crack me up, they love hyperbole differentlysome overtly vague quote, "get back to your disease ridden country" is what the french said. They didn't even say who actually said that, clearly summin they just made up

big up the french,valid point________>>>>> uk
the day i catch you in luton
:mellow: i dnt go cruising let alone in luton u mongoloid drag queen u cat in the hat looking disgrace to humanity faggot from helldie asap
i take it back .. mistook u for radio.BUT UR MUM STILL HAS RABIES U c*nt

Guest Cipher
big up the french,valid point________>>>>> uk
the day i catch you in luton
:mellow: i dnt go cruising let alone in luton u mongoloid drag queen u cat in the hat looking disgrace to humanity faggot from helldie asap
:lol:
LOLLOL

im planning a winter ski season working in france, and im seriously concerned that swine flu will shut the place down. too many young people in close proximity, bodies being run down. a normal flu bug hits workers hard around jan/feb time if swine flu hits it could be a right situation

Thun, allow it. France is known for being a waste country so comments such as what was said is not shocking.Though, just because it's the mail doesn't mean it isn't true.I would never like to live in france, the racism there is on a next level!!!