Sign in to follow this  
fwd mvmntz

Solange Haircut

Boi. I cant co-sign this at all. sex appeal = 0%and if she is on some Lauryn hill, pro-black-pan-AF-hype then its a quadruple fail. raah not even a shape up?

she looks like some breh from secondary school called isaac.same non shape up aswell/she kinda does look like hov... is she trying to get her sis to move to her or sumin

Mike Kane. i saw your comment on this:lol:
C/SBefore the pictured loaded I was laughing.

Ol' "my ancestors use to pick corn on yo head" ass niggaOl' "im the ugly sister so i shaved my head for attention" ass niggaOl' "I had a kid and my baby farda left me so i keep it hood" ass niggaOl' "my career failed so i sang cheesy pop and still didn't get a hit" ass nigga.

Looks like a 4month old babies hair.I know what i mean.
A 4 month old babies hair is never nappy like that.Some brillo-pad headpiece she has.

angelmurphybaldhead2.jpg.;P'OL/;LL.KMEL B TOOK THE PISS, THAT'S A CHILD, A LITTLE GIRL.angelmurphybaldhead.jpg
NAH..NAH!!!Some big time par.

angelmurphybaldhead2.jpg.;P'OL/;LL.KMEL B TOOK THE PISS, THAT'S A CHILD, A LITTLE GIRL.angelmurphybaldhead.jpg
LOL thats badmind. Why did she do that. How could she be so heartlesssssssss.

That is f*ck*ng badmind, I don't care. It's not even a boy, what the f*ck was she thinking? When she's 30 years old she's going see certain baby photos with that hairstyle.