FAO: Giles Deacon, Smaddy, Kaygee, Lulu, Nola darling and all the original pirate material chicks.

Da Luv Doc

Ok, so I remember you lot saying what I should cop for the mrs 21st, but can't find the topic, so here's the dilema:She wants lots of little stuff, I have established that she wants a book and a dvd so that is cushty. Was gonna get hair straighteners but she said no, then curlers but she said no again. What else in your opinions can I aquire for her???Also, all added up to a £100 or under, as doing a round trip every week of 260 miles to see her, ate my funds & budget this year so she bess appreciate what I done for her this year and that big time pressies are out.

Mini Cooper :/That is all, nothing else.Her sister has a GHD hair straightener, which would have been a sick present but she'll be using her sisters.She wanted these curlers by some american guy who looks like a homosexual cowboy but she said she don't care about it any more.

ooo so she already drives ?i was gonna say contribute towards driving lessons or a car etcerr why not get tickets for a music concert or something.good luck in your search anyhow

ooo so she already drives ?i was gonna say contribute towards driving lessons or a car etcerr why not get tickets for a music concert or something.good luck in your search anyhow
She passed her driving test and now wants a mini though her fam and me cannot afford it :/Yeah, may see what plays or something is on still.

CM she seems like hard work.. dropping hints for a Mini is taking the piss unless she knows your have more than enough money for that. Just go through all the old ideas and like u said look into plays or shows or something. She should be happy with whatever you get as long as you've put the effort in, if she isnt then....

Cheap Skate, when i get my bird im going to spend every penny on her and make sure she feels like a princess
Them unrealistic when "Harry met Sally" movie type of guy deh.I am not earning alot of money to be splashing out £££, I am a student.Kaygee, nah she knows the mini ting will not happen shes just hyping because she likes the look of them. & she is bless, I know she'll like whatever I get for her and do, when I put the affort in.I'ma probably get that homosexual cowboy guy's hair curler still & the body shop gear for her, oh yeah and a book.I'll tell her from now what I want for my birthday so she wont be in this position.

If you havent already used it as a past present, get that " me to you " bear from clinton's. and if she likes to read, get that sony ebook reader ting, she can save hundreds of books on der. maybe earrings

Duno what curlers you're on about.But I've got the sickest ones everthey're called 'herstyler' yes spelt 'her'they try sell u them in places like bluewater for £100got mine on ebay brand new for £30....swear down never used a curler like them. I've got the toughest hair ever and it's long so the weight pulls the curls out but a week later my curls were still intact :sanyway I'll be back with more ideas

Duno what curlers you're on about.But I've got the sickest ones everthey're called 'herstyler' yes spelt 'her'they try sell u them in places like bluewater for £100got mine on ebay brand new for £30....swear down never used a curler like them. I've got the toughest hair ever and it's long so the weight pulls the curls out but a week later my curls were still intact :sanyway I'll be back with more ideas
you've seen my gurls hair would it be bless for her hair you think?Its some dude who wears cowboy hats but he talks and acts like a bait homosexual. They sell his shizzle at west end in one of the big shops where gurls get their eyebrows threaded, and inside the shop it is right next to the threading part.That ebook is a sick idea you know! A combination of curlers and the ebook = sick.Though i am shook she might think wtf & not wanna read using it.

you've seen my gurls hair would it be bless for her hair you think?Its some dude who wears cowboy hats but he talks and acts like a bait homosexual. They sell his shizzle at west end in one of the big shops where gurls get their eyebrows threaded, and inside the shop it is right next to the threading part.That ebook is a sick idea you know! A combination of curlers and the ebook = sick.Though i am shook she might think wtf & not wanna read using it.
Yeh honestly, they will hold any hair in place and defo your girls.Plus they are something new they arent like usual curlers they dont have the clamp part you wind the hair round the barrell with a heat pretection glove.dont know if that means anything to you.homo hairdresser could be anyone from mark hill or charles worthingon...who I saw in westfields a couple weeks ago :D

get me...n u have to keep em shown in ur bedroom or wereva n feel badmind wen u reli wanna dash it away
ah well, he liked my other idea, and i can use da bear as a lie detector test to c if the girl can honestly say if they dnt like my present