WOW getting my uni to send me a letter

Da Luv Doc

I haven't been gym for 5 months and have lost alot of weight and a lot of strength.I have also seen a decrease in my stamina and my muscles are near enough deflated.I was benching just over 100kg before I stopped going and weighed near enough 15 stones but now dropped to 13ish (maybe less).QUESTION:What would be the best way to get back in shape, as in how many times should I go gym for?What should be the duration at the gym? (I was doing 2 hours each day, three times a week, but want to go every weekday when I get back to my prime)Should I break up my food and eat meat snacks every two hours whilst going gym? (I never did this in the past, but I heard along with meals that snacks containing high protein would be good)On a side note, I am gonna feel like a p*ssy lifting weights I used to consider to be light lol

Guest M12 Part 2

a gym session shudnt really be over an hour tbh. if u cant last 2 hours then u aint working at the right intensity.like the others said though. if uve been there b4 u shud find it easy to get back

a gym session shudnt really be over an hour tbh. if u cant last 2 hours then u aint working at the right intensity.like the others said though. if uve been there b4 u shud find it easy to get back
What if your doing like an hour cardio afterwards? Is it even wise to do cardio afterwards wise?

Guest M12 Part 2
What if your doing like an hour cardio afterwards? Is it even wise to do cardio afterwards wise?
some people do that but i dont recommend it personally. if you are going to though u definately need a shake in between

• 2 weeks later...

Boy, just got back from the gym, lasted 50 minutes, then had to stop, was to much for my body.Can't believe how much strength I lost, used to military press 60kgs now down to 35kgs.Benched 100kgs, now 45kgs.etc etcStamina gone down lots too.It's f*cked!!!Gonna buy some eggs and semi skimmed milk now, have scrambled eggs in the morning, the milk in it should help too.The pain, THE PAIN!!!!!!!Not gonna use them shake drinks.

Boy, just got back from the gym, lasted 50 minutes, then had to stop, was to much for my body.Can't believe how much strength I lost, used to military press 60kgs now down to 35kgs.Benched 100kgs, now 45kgs.etc etcStamina gone down lots too.It's f*cked!!!Gonna buy some eggs and semi skimmed milk now, have scrambled eggs in the morning, the milk in it should help too.The pain, THE PAIN!!!!!!!Not gonna use them shake drinks.
Soya milk >>

Soya milk >>
soya milk lowers ur sperm count. not like u planned to have kids tho right?

Soya milk >>
shhhhsh, dont tell him that, he might stop drinking it now

Soya milk >>
shhhhsh, dont tell him that, he might stop drinking it now
i do not want kids for a long time!!**drinks even more**