Rumble, Stampede & Young Man Standing appreciation thread

Da Luv Doc

Who use to go these nights???They were sick for an under 21s nights. Though not 100% of the time certain mcs and djs attended, they were sick back in the day.Also they were having so solid crew do sets when they were banned from doing sets in clubs lol.To bad the kids of today are sh*t and want to shoot and stab each other 24/7.Bare gash too.

Kool skool @ club space/Eq (cant even remember the other names it had)>>>>>>>>>> who remembers that link up ting in haringay down alexdra palace where it had under 18 fromevery college and school 1998/99 times. heat back in the day to many actual nutters from north on that stationwas dj'ing at one party little man and tiny were on the mic smashed up the placecue outside the toilet 2 girls giving shinesnext greek ting was getting f*cked by 6 men in the lofttmd man come down running in the yard robbing everythingfeds come down and locked off the tingback in the day>>>>>

Kool skool @ club space/Eq (cant even remember the other names it had)>>>>>>>>>> who remembers that link up ting in haringay down alexdra palace where it had under 18 fromevery college and school 1998/99 times. heat back in the day to many actual nutters from north on that stationwas dj'ing at one party little man and tiny were on the mic smashed up the placecue outside the toilet 2 girls giving shinesnext greek ting was getting f*cked by 6 men in the lofttmd man come down running in the yard robbing everythingfeds come down and locked off the tingback in the day>>>>>
Heat FM, them days, pure edmonton boys

All about the Heat Fm Raves really HeatedSex in the castle gave me my first experience of rave culture and helped me develop my skills regarding attracting/drawing the opposite sex
Kompressor_20080808234119.jpg_large.jpgAM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE???
hahahahahahahahahahaexposure
r low it:rofl:don looks like a goombagoomba.jpg
LOLOLOL