Bad Sectors

Captain Planet

Just burned that disk <_< ttkk, but yh whilst IMGBURN was verifying the disk it picked up some bad sectors, same way when trying to install it to my 360 HD at around the same percentage mark the disk could not be read.My question is wether it was the ISO that flopped it (which I highly doubt), the disk was somehow shoddly made (it's a verbatim though) or my DVD drive is having an issue flashing data onto the disk it is a laptop. Or has R* got some copy protection thing going on?EDIT: The game works and I've been playing it fur an hour or so, but with it being a GTA game I fear at a certain point in the story it will die and will end life as a frisbee.

Arr just burnt another same izzuesso it is the isoAnd I doubt there is software that can fix sectors it's just not possible, so i guess i'll use another disk trying what Sleepz is saying :(.EDIT: I SEEEEEEEESLEEPZ YOU BADMAN, THIS SOFTWARE HAS TOOLS TO DEAL WITH COPY PROTECTION SECTORS

True I do leave the PC when burning but I think I know what it is# New: Copies SafeDisc 3 protected CDs/DVDs# New: Emulates SafeDisc 3 weak sectorsIt's basically this, R* use a copy protection system that affects sectors in a way.
that's gas btw, i've burnt gta with imgburn plenty of times.either upgrade to the latest imgburn, or upgrade the firmware on ur dvd drive.