Powerful video

VENOM

3 books:the protocols of zionthe synagogue of satanthe international jewthe secret history of blacks and Jews [which proves that jews in america owned 65% of the african slaves, while white gentiles owned 35%]all your books are written by people too afraid to mention jews being the masterminds of the NWO and other world f*ckery, and im not blaming all evil on jews, there was evil before them. but since the late 1700's they have been at the forfront of world terror. like they instigated the french revolution, the initiated the bolshevik revolution which brought in the communists who nearly wiped out the romani people and killed 50m christiansthe illuminati plan for world domination was drawn up back in the 1700's to conquer europe it was written by rothschilds agents.even the israeli flag atm is a rothschilds emblem the exact same one he used on his shop front only that one was red. it has NOTHING to do with any star of david, david did not have any star.you talk about nazis.... even hitler was just their pawn to use and instigate ultimate hatred against the jews. this was all done purposely and written out as a plan.

3 books:the protocols of zion
jhfgjgffcghffghgffgfghSilly brainwashed faggottPhailed faggott
yeh its very educating to respond in such a manner cos you dont know anything and are now scrambling to find out info about this book you have never ever heard of before.i bet when you get your limited information you will come back and provide some wiki level info and tell me that the writer of the book got arrested for plagiarism or that the book was "exposed" as a forgery by the TIMES newspaper shortly after it came out. what you wouldnt say tho is that the TIMES is owned by jews, rotshchilds funded. you will also not say that to chargew someone of forgery means that the person copied the ORIGINAL. if i forge something it means there was an original copy and that is the charge that was made against the book authorto this day there has never been a denial that an original copy existedover the years and jewish media influence the word FORGERY has been replaced with FRAUD and d*ckheads like you have bought the tricks and now claim that bcos it may be a forged document that it was completely made upthats why having this debate with you is useless cos ur not on any real level of information all you focus on is NWO u stupid c*ntpeople like alex jones and that d*ckhead david dyke u are the illuminati's best hope for deciving people into not knowing the real truthfor the rest sheep they provide them with MTV, MTV base and the hills

3 books:the protocols of zion
jhfgjgffcghffghgffgfghSilly brainwashed faggottPhailed faggott
yeh its very educating to respond in such a manner cos you dont know anything and are now scrambling to find out info about this book you have never ever heard of before.i bet when you get your limited information you will come back and provide some wiki level info and tell me that the writer of the book got arrested for plagiarism or that the book was "exposed" as a forgery by the TIMES newspaper shortly after it came out. what you wouldnt say tho is that the TIMES is owned by jews, rotshchilds funded. you will also not say that to chargew someone of forgery means that the person copied the ORIGINAL. if i forge something it means there was an original copy and that is the charge that was made against the book authorto this day there has never been a denial that an original copy existedover the years and jewish media influence the word FORGERY has been replaced with FRAUD and d*ckheads like you have bought the tricks and now claim that bcos it may be a forged document that it was completely made upthats why having this debate with you is useless cos ur not on any real level of information all you focus on is NWO u stupid c*ntpeople like alex jones and that d*ckhead david dyke u are the illuminati's best hope for deciving people into not knowing the real truthfor the rest sheep they provide them with MTV, MTV base and the hills
It was used by Hitler to further his hatred towards joo's and now its people like you using it mixing it with New World Order information. You are helping to spread dis-information so f*ck off with the 'joo's are behind everything' nonsense
The Protocols was supposedly written in 1897 from the minutes of 24 secret meetings between Jews and Freemasons in which they conspired to bring down Western civilization and jointly rule the world. In reality, it is nothing of the sort. In 1921, Philip Graves of the London Times revealed The Protocols to be a fraud, showing it to be based on a French satire aimed at Napoleon III. In a series of side-by-side extracts printed in the Times, Graves demonstrated that the forgers took long portions of the original text, titled Dialogues in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu, and simply replaced "France" with "Zion" and "The Emperor" with "We the Jews." Further investigations by the Russian historian Vladimir Burtsev revealed other sources for The Protocols, including a fantasy novel by Hermann Goedsche and, more darkly, the hand of the Russian secret police.Sadly, despite its clearly fraudulent nature, The Protocols continues today to feed the fears of the credulous and to fan the flames of fanaticism and hate.
Watch and learn faggott

It's a bit baffling to me that a ethnic group that accounts for such a small portion of the US population has so much influence, especially in the media sector.
In near enough EVERY sector, this is world wide!!!Only thing they haven't is arab oil lol.

i know im stupid but i want you to watch this video pls and break it down for me sir
wait so lemme get this right, are you trying to claim that its the rothschilds and other zionists who are part of the NWO and not all other jews? is that the angle of stupidity ur coming at?so you think that the avg jewish breh on road is not in on this as well? hollywood is not directly any part of the NWO but they play into the NWO agenda, they are all tools for them cos at the end of the day being jewish means you are mostly zionist. only a few orthodox ppl are against the state of israel.how many avg jews have you seen on the street protesting against israeli govt and the f*ckery they carry out? you have white anglo saxon men and women, asians, blacks, christians and muslims all over the world protesting against things that their govt does.. especially against war.SHOW ME HOW MANY TIMES YOU HAVE EVER SEEN PEOPLE COLLECTIVELY AS JEWISH PEOPLE SAYING THEY ARE AGAINST WHAT ISRAEL IS DOING. AND WHAT ISRAEL IS DOING IS A ZIONIST AGENDA.jewish people naturally do not give a f*ck about any other race and will use and deceive them until they are no longer needed bcos they have the ultimate beleif that they will control the world by the time their messiah comes. this is fact . this makes every jew part of zion cos ZION must be fulfilled by the time the messiah comes. and even thos the avg jew in stamford hill has no real power to help the NWO the NWO is doing what THEIR talmud that ALL religious jews beleive in has told them will happen and they must do. if you are stupid enough to think that zionism and being jewish is not the same thing then ur really lost.all this is part of the plan written in the protocols and other jewish religious text, that they will deceive people. and in doing so they have made zionism to look like its seperate from being a jew. every jew beleives that they have a god given right to the land of israel of the bible, so how can you think that its seperate.i said this stuff is too deep for your fickle brain to grasp. and dont post me bullshit you went to search for on wiki peedia trying to refute what the protocols of zion are about. you went and did the exact same thing i said you were gonna do. chatting sh*t about some reporter from the times newspaper that the rothschilds own. f*ck*ng d*ckhead

i know im stupid but i want you to watch this video pls and break it down for me sir
wait so lemme get this right, are you trying to claim that its the rothschilds and other zionists who are part of the NWO and not all other jews?
Thats correctIn the same way that they try say all muslims are terrarists and use the name of Islam to committ crimes it dont mean joo's should be held accountable for what Zionist joo's like Rothchilds are doing who push the New World Order agendaThey would like silly easily lead faggotts like you to believe its only joo's who run the New World Order and to spread hateful dis-information which puts people off of paying attention to real information that is backed up

SHOW ME HOW MANY TIMES YOU HAVE EVER SEEN PEOPLE COLLECTIVELY AS JEWISH PEOPLE SAYING THEY ARE AGAINST WHAT ISRAEL IS DOING. AND WHAT ISRAEL IS DOING IS A ZIONIST AGENDA.and even thos the avg jew in stamford hill has no real power to help the NWO the NWO is doing what THEIR talmud that ALL religious jews beleive in has told them will happen and they must do. if you are stupid enough to think that zionism and being jewish is not the same thing then ur really lost.
You got so much to learn but i doubt your tiny faggott brain will be ever able to comprehend the New World Order agendaHere it from real joo's fag

Thats correctIn the same way that they try say all muslims are terrarists and use the name of Islam to committ crimes it dont mean joo's should be held accountable for what Zionist joo's like Rothchilds are doing who push the New World Order agendaThey would like silly easily lead faggotts like you to believe its only joo's who run the New World Order and to spread hateful dis-information which puts people off of paying attention to real information that is backed up
nah thats very different. and even if islam claims that is will take over the world muslims do not have the power to do 1/3 of what they may dream of doing. history tells us that muslims have killed many people and caused alot of problems, but they have NEVER caused a world war, they do not own the western media and world economy. in the last 500 yrs its not islam that has f*cked up the world its jews.every jew cannot be held accountable for what the rothschilds are doing but what the rothchilds and their many agents have done are not talked about by avg jewish people. ask a jewish man about it and he will shout and deny he has anything to do with it and call you a racist. that is what they are taught to do.ask a jewish person if jews had anything to do with slavery in the carribean and the americas and they will deny and call you anti semitic. yet all the biggest ship owners and land owners and the banks that financed merchants in purchasing ships, and resources, every financial aspect of the slavetrade was jewish run and owned. they will say this bcos the men who owned the ship or business had names like aaron gomez or lopez... but its bullshit. said men just changed their names from levi or whatever to a spanish,british,dutch,german or portuguese name.some genuine jews know the hidden agenda and have spoken out. but they have no power to do much. hitler was pushed to do what he did and he was a prick cos he fell for their own game plan which was to create a state of hatred against jews so that they can get their own country.before 1939 germany was the BEST PLACE FOR JEWS in the world. all hitler wanted to do intially was get rid of all the jews in govt and finance and take back the german national bank into govt control and have GERMAN control over their own economy. the jews were vexed and spent 10yrs pissing hitler off and crippling germany financially using the UK and US media propaganda to get everyone to boycott german products...THATS WHEN HITLER SAID U KNOW WHAT.. imma merk all of you.all this time they were pissing him off, the only people that were still financing him was the king of england and george bush's father. and the people that were financing bush and king of england were the rothschilds banks. thats what they do ....they finance both sides to kill each other off and fight wars for an ultimate jewish agenda in disguise that its a 'freedom' agenda.get off youtube and read a book. that is all

and like i said some orthodox jews are against it. and anyway those white orthodox jews are still fake ashkenazi jews from russia anyway. they do not have one fraction of original jewish blood in them. they are also not semitic.arabs, ethipoians, some turks, and north africans are semitic. so even if the orthodox jew says zionism is bad..the c*nt still lives in israel and claims he is jewish and has a right to the land of israel. same way another avg jew will claim he is against zinonism but go on holiday in israel enjoying the safety and high standard of living which was achieved by killing palestinian women and children, and deceiving the west to support them in carrying out this murder, and getting the west to fight their enemies for them.so by default that avg jew going on holiday to see their grandparents living on stolen land, and that orthodox jewish rabbi ramping about zion living in israel is PART of the prroblem. a madman will want to kill all of them i agree but still.. they are not supposed to be there, they have no right to be there. they are not semitic and should go back to russia and europe where their ancestors came from.

hahaha thun ur such a c*nt swear down.LISTEN TO THIS JEWISH GUY TALK ABOUT JUDAISM AT THE END OF THE VIDEO AND WHAT JUDAISM STANDS FOR AND TELL ME HOW IT IS DIFFERENT FROM THE ZIONIST AGENDA. BEST THING IS ITS FROM THE SAME GUY WHOS VIDEO YOU'RE POSTING FOR ME WHO CLAIMS TO BREAK IT DOWN. d*ckHEAD MUST BE YOUR FIRSTNAME IN YOUR NATIVE LANGUAGE

and like i said some orthodox jews are against it. and anyway those white orthodox jews are still fake ashkenazi jews from russia anyway. they do not have one fraction of original jewish blood in them. they are also not semitic.arabs, ethipoians, some turks, and north africans are semitic. so even if the orthodox jew says zionism is bad..the c*nt still lives in israel and claims he is jewish and has a right to the land of israel. same way another avg jew will claim he is against zinonism but go on holiday in israel enjoying the safety and high standard of living which was achieved by killing palestinian women and children, and deceiving the west to support them in carrying out this murder, and getting the west to fight their enemies for them.so by default that avg jew going on holiday to see their grandparents living on stolen land, and that orthodox jewish rabbi ramping about zion living in israel is PART of the prroblem. a madman will want to kill all of them i agree but still.. they are not supposed to be there, they have no right to be there. they are not semitic and should go back to russia and europe where their ancestors came from.
There are many joos against Zionism and they dont agree with the state of Israel but you now try switch it up saying they are fake joo's because I made you look dumbWhat right have you to say they are less jewish due to there blood?LOL at saying you can only be a real joo if you got a specific blood typeYou been taught some next brainwashYour starting to sound like these d*ckheads

What right have you to say they are less jewish due to there blood?LOL at saying you can only be a real joo if you got a specific blood typeYou been taught some next brainwash
history tells us they have no right. they are from the empire of khazaria and in 700AD the king of khazaria converted to keep the christiand and muslims away from them and not invade them. they went to master hebrew and judaism and migrated to jerusalem and other parts of europe, mainly germany and holland. and since then they were causing problems for people cos they learnt to master finance by being money changers. u dont know anything like i said thats why u just jumped on this nwo hype. c*nt