Powerful video

VENOM

and like i said some orthodox jews are against it. and anyway those white orthodox jews are still fake ashkenazi jews from russia anyway. they do not have one fraction of original jewish blood in them. they are also not semitic.arabs, ethipoians, some turks, and north africans are semitic. so even if the orthodox jew says zionism is bad..the c*nt still lives in israel and claims he is jewish and has a right to the land of israel. same way another avg jew will claim he is against zinonism but go on holiday in israel enjoying the safety and high standard of living which was achieved by killing palestinian women and children, and deceiving the west to support them in carrying out this murder, and getting the west to fight their enemies for them.so by default that avg jew going on holiday to see their grandparents living on stolen land, and that orthodox jewish rabbi ramping about zion living in israel is PART of the prroblem. a madman will want to kill all of them i agree but still.. they are not supposed to be there, they have no right to be there. they are not semitic and should go back to russia and europe where their ancestors came from.
What right have you to say they are less jewish due to there blood?LOL at saying you can only be a real joo if you got a specific blood typeYou been taught some next brainwash
history tells us they have no right. they are from the empire of khazaria and in 700AD the king of khazaria converted to keep the christiand and muslims away from them and not invade them. they went to master hebrew and judaism and migrated to jerusalem and other parts of europe, mainly germany and holland. and since then they were causing problems for people cos they learnt to master finance by being money changers. u dont know anything like i said thats why u just jumped on this nwo hype. c*nt
So I suppose in your fairytale world it aint the same for Islam and ChristianityWhen Muslims or Christians converted kingdoms it dont count that them people are now them faiths? They are fake muslims and christians by your standardsYou dug yourself a hole there faggott

Venom your mixing two different things together, like saying 1+1=3. Zionism and Judaism are two DIFFERENT things.Christianity and Islam are based on Judaism, as the they follow the same line but break off at different parts (christianity breaks from judaism, islam breaks from christianity). Yes, majority of Jews are for Israel, but some are not and the ones who are not usually get parred off differently by Israel and your "avg" jews (The dude who baited Israels nuclear armaments and converted to christianity is getting merked all the time). Jewish people follow their religion, like christians and muslims do, but your saying things that are ott and can be considered anti-semetic. Yes I agree that Jews influence the general publics opinion and control lots if industries, but allow putting every single Jewish person under one stone.Though, like in your second video there are d*ckheads like them dudes from kiss.As for the mentioning of the North and East coast of africa, I agree but they were all different races though, the geographic position will make that obvious.Thun, you need to stop picking and chosing because that makes me think wtf when I read your replies. If your gonna try break down an argument, beg you do it without perposely leaving out anything that venom has said please.Also Thun, you have not mentioned anything with regards to Jewish owned media, the media you claim are a poison for us and not put two and two together, what do you think of this link???What is your opinion of people not selling companies to anyone who isn't their religion and race, that not racist, no???

Thun, black israelites do talk sense, but the way they say things and the d*ckhead attitudes make people discredit them. I think they are d*ckheads too, but just saying init. Venom, all the whole racial hatred for jews man, like I said, they are not all the same, but it is bait you always associate EVERYONE from specific groups to have the same attitude traites so your comments on "all Jews" are void.

ay yoi just watched a video thats tellin me that Adolf Hitler's father, Alois, is an illegitimate child of a Rothschild.also this Adolf Hitler isnt the Hitler we know today. Instead, its sayin the Hitler we know is an imposter who replaced the real Hitler when he was left blind in WW1.The first man to assume Hitler's identity was a man named Aleister Crowley (he was apart of some secret society mumbo jumbo) in 1918. Crowley apparently went through plastic surgery and speech lessons as did all the other lookalikes. In 1943, one of the lookalikes was killed forcing Crowley to stop public appearances.oh yeah....Crowley had an illegitimate daughter called Barbara.....BARBARA BUSH!!!lolwtf! anyone else heard this CT before?

ay yoi just watched a video thats tellin me that Adolf Hitler's father, Alois, is an illegitimate child of a Rothschild.also this Adolf Hitler isnt the Hitler we know today. Instead, its sayin the Hitler we know is an imposter who replaced the real Hitler when he was left blind in WW1.The first man to assume Hitler's identity was a man named Aleister Crowley (he was apart of some secret society mumbo jumbo) in 1918. Crowley apparently went through plastic surgery and speech lessons as did all the other lookalikes. In 1943, one of the lookalikes was killed forcing Crowley to stop public appearances.oh yeah....Crowley had an illegitimate daughter called Barbara.....BARBARA BUSH!!!lolwtf! anyone else heard this CT before?
Whats the name of the vid you are watching?You got a link?

more powerful videos that show how the world has been hoodwinked under the Jewish world order. oh thats NEW world order to ths stupid sheep. and this revd was cussed by the vatican after this video. the real crimes that happen are not people who speak out against the govt. that happens all the time and they rarely lose their lives or jobs. but those who speak out against the jewish world order almost always lose their jobs, are 'forced' to apologise, or are killed. the history of the so called 'jew' you have today

if this topic was about black people it would have been locked a long time ago
but its not about black people its about people who's f*ckery have affected every human being dead and alive in this world, you can always tune in and watch smallvulle or some other entertainment on tv and live your ignorant life.if thun can post bullshit trying to blame the govt and white people, and some faceless new world order then i can post videos that talk about the TRUE world order.so f*ck off..this is another video by a former US president, one of the few real presidents.watch how the jewish controlled reporter is trying to sidetrack him and talk sh*t about something elseso that israel doesnt carry all the blameanother jewish owned CNN network and jewish reporters chatting sh*t when the truth is mentioned

You see the type of faggotts like Venom give a bad name to people who are out there spreading the real truth about the New World Order Venom is used like a tool to make people turn off this type of information as he is spreading dis-information which makes people laugh at this joo's run everything waffleYour brainwashed hate filled vids about who is and who aint real joo's is a jokeDoes that mean kingdoms that were conqured by Christians and Muslims in the past are not really them faiths as they dont posses the true blood of those tribes?Your a dumb guy and should stop filling your head with poor researched hate towards joo's as your playing right into there hands spreading even more hate towards only one group of people

You see the type of faggotts like Venom give a bad name to people who are out there spreading the real truth about the New World Order Venom is used like a tool to make people turn off this type of information as he is spreading dis-information which makes people laugh at this joo's run everything waffleYour brainwashed hate filled vids about who is and who aint real joo's is a jokeDoes that mean kingdoms that were conqured by Christians and Muslims in the past are not really them faiths as they dont posses the true blood of those tribes?Your a dumb guy and should stop filling your head with poor researched hate towards joo's as your playing right into there hands spreading even more hate towards only one group of people
that is where your wrong thun. No one laughs at the fact them zionist jews run everything. It makes the most sense tbh.

yeah im Being 'anti-semetic' .. lol. the jews you call jews do not have an ounce of semeitic blood in them.more videos showing how lovely these guys arethis is a christian gathering IN israel that got gatecrashed by these fake ashkenazisa rabbi explaining what his TALMUD teachesoh and some more jewish info... the motto of the mossad (israeli intelligence agency) is "tachblt ta`aseh lekh milchmh"which in english means: BY WAY OF DECEPTION, THOU SHALT DO WARlol@ them doing just that and getting the west and arabs to fight each other, and by deceiving cunts that there is something called a 'new world order'.

Not gonna lie Jews RUN DIS TINGI have a POWERFUL documentary that I will upload later...If anyone can be bothered to set an hour aside and watch it...it could change their perception of humanities history and how we have already been contacted by aliens...edit: Anyone else confused by Thun's views? Seems like you're always disagreeing with any conspiracy theory and you're religious too...not really sure of what your basis for believing in the NWO is?

Its like me posting up militant Islamic teachings and saying it represtnts true IslamVenom is being fed bare brainwashIts bait there are high up joo's in the New World Order structure and many are working in media but to try say they are the only ones running it is what they would like you to believe but its a much bigger picture then thatYou need to focus on the difference between peaceful joo's and Zionists

yeah thun but when the militants are quoting direct from the koran you cannot argue with thatand the only conclusion is that its a trash waste religion. just cos some people are moderatethis does not mean that the religious teaching is fake. the jewish talmud tells them that they AREa superior race, and they shall rule the world, it tells them that black people came from the curse of noahit tells them that non jews (GOY) are destined to be servants to jews, it tells them that non jews are to be used to put in place the realisation of jewish world dominationjust cos you like steven spielberg and adam sandlers movies doesnt mean that their jewish religion is racist of the worst kindwether they accept it or not, the finance to do what they lived doing came from the same groups of people who financed:the slave trade, the vietnam war, hitler, the bolshevists(communists) and countless other things you claim were 'the govt'why dont you start from the beginning, you only got a bit excited after 9/11. thats all u know.start from the beginnign and see where these people came from and where they are goingf*ck watching stupid alex jones terror storm bull sh*t videosstart from herehttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6...lient=firefox-aor u can watch them on youtube

why does thun say joos?
Not joos, but joo's, which baffs me aswell Carpe.But I do half agree with Venom, though he's putting his views to the extreme, like say all of them are how he potraise them. Also, the Hitler connection, Venom are you saying that high powered jews were cool with hitler and told him to kill jews??? Why wouldn't he just cap them in their heads and take over their business???Why did he kick out Einstin (sp) and them guys???