Powerful video

VENOM

Also Larry Silverstein had the lease on the World Trade Center and got the insurance policy in July 2001 for $3.55 BillionTowers go down on Sept 11 and he receives $4.55 billion in the settlement This is just unbelievable tbh: Following the September 11, 2001 attacks, Silverstein sought to collect double the face amount of that coverage (~$7.1 billion) because, he contended, the two separate airplane strikes constituted two occurrences within the meaning of the policies. The insurance companies took the opposite view. Because some of the policies contained certain limiting language and some did not, the court split the insurers into two groups for jury trials on the question of whether their policies were subject to the “one occurrence” interpretation or the “two occurrence” interpretation.Guy wasn't content with $4.55 bill so he used the attacks as a technicality to claim insurance TWICE? f*ck*ng ridiculous

Thun man, in all honesty, Thun has showed more knowledge than you have and have brought up stuff yet you have not. You have only showed videos.Your losing the arguement mate.Plus, you ability to dismiss stuff you have not heard from your "sources" is just incredible (no pun).Anyone who is human and is not fully brainwashed would agree to some points, even one point, yet you have NEVER agreed to someone elses view and knowledge.

i knew that this alex jones c*nt was way too 'pro jewish'he was allowed to enter the bohemian grove, although it made it seem like he sneeked inbut its bullshit. he was allowed to enter the bohemian grove to film things.he never said anything that this sacrificial type of worship that took place there is part of a 'jewish' tradition.also, his wife is 100% jewish and he has 2 kids from her. this means that his children are by jewish law...JEWISH12 of his main sponsors are all jewish,most of his staff are jewish, or protestant judeo-christians who as most christians do by thinking they are following the ISRAELITES (NOT JEWS) in the bible....strongly support the state of israel. (cos most of them dont know that these jews are fake)http://news.ronatvan.com/2009/05/23/alex-j...a-jewish-woman/search on wikipedia or other 'mainstream' websites.. they say NOTHING ABOUT HIS JEWISH WIFE.this guy is just a pawn used to give some truth about a conspiracy but covering up the real identity behind itdeceiving d*ckheads whose name i cannot mention and many others.

One of Alex Jones' biggest radio and website advertizers is a company called EcoloBlue Life & Energy. This company has live on air 10 minute radio commercials on Alex Jones' radio show, and also has a flash animation banner advertizement at the top right hand corner of the main page of Alex Jones' Prisonplanet website.Here is the EcoloBlue Life & Energy website:http://www.ecoloblue.eu/en/ecoloblueThe president of EcoloBlue Life & Energy is a Jew named Henri-James Tieleman:---------------------------------Another one of Alex Jones' biggest website advertizers is a company called The Self Defense Company. This company has banner advertizements in several different places on the main page of Alex Jones' Prisonplanet website.Here is the Self Defense Company website.http://www.theselfdefenseco.com/The CEO of The Self Defense Company is a Jew named Damian Ross. Can you say "Mossad"? I knew you could.-------------------------------------Another one of Alex Jones' biggest advertizers is a company called eFoods Direct. This company advertizes on Alex Jones' radio show, and once every month has a live on air 10 minute radio commercial voiced by Alex Jones himself. It also has a large flash animation banner advertizement at the top of the main page of Alex Jones' Prisonplanet website.Here is the eFoods Direct website:http://www.efoodsdirect.com/The director of eFoods Direct/J. Michael Stevens Group is a Jew named Steve Shenk:-------------------------------------Another one of Alex Jones' biggest radio advertizers is a company called Cal Ben Soap Company. This company advertizes on Alex Jones' radio show, and once every month has a live on air 10 minute radio commercial voiced by Alex Jones himself.Here is the Cal Ben Soap Company website:http://www.calbenpuresoap.com/The owner and spokesman of the Cal Ben Soap Company is a Jew named Marty Schachter------------------------------------Alex Jones has a high-powered Jewish female lawyer named Elizabeth M. Schurig.-----------------------------------Alex Jones' wife is Jewish. Her full name is Kelly Rebecca Nichols. Her nickname is "Violet".Her father's name is Edmund Lowe Nichols, and her mother's name is Sandra Heiligman Nichols.Her sister is Jill Elizabeth Nichols, M.D.http://www.adclinic.com/Doctors_Specialties_Maps/Doctors/JNichols.htmHer brother is Mark Lynn Nichols, M.D.http://houstonent.com/index.php?/doctor/action/view/doctor_id/14"Lowe" and "Heiligman" are exclusively Jewish names. This means that both of Violet's parents are Jewish, which means that Violet herself is fully Jewish.-----------------------------------and this is the guy that wants to EVER have credibility when the jewish criminal network is exposed???lol@ the d*ckheads following this c*nt. theres nothing wrong with him having a jewish wife, but then the man is totally surrounded by jews and is used by them to dis inform people with names like -neo con, liberal, elite families etc,,..lol

Nah f*ck off, how did Venom dun Thuns dance like this???Man was thinking Thun would come back but was just cussing him off, then Venom dropped facts that duppied Thun off.Venom dun Thuns dance boy.From when your wife and kids are jewish and your getting sponsered by them too, you will not be the bad people in this shizzle.Thun, like I said, THIS IS NOT OPINION BUT FACT YOU ARE GIVEN SO PLEASE TAKE WHAT VENOM SAID INTO ACCOUNT ABOUT ALEX JONES RANTS ABOUT NWO BECAUSE HE WILL NOT BLAIM HIS WIFES PEOPLE DEM THAT THEY ARE THE NWO KINGS.If you don't agree, then you are seriously dumb.

This all started off from Thun claiming that not all Jews in high positions are part of the NWO and I need to co-sign him there. There is a lot of arrogance amongst some Jews and they look down on gentiles and generally help eachother out a lot. This doesnt make them a part of the "NWO".I think Thun was just trying to help correct you Venom. The whole "Jews are trying to control us" is a white nationalist theory that is used to validate Hitler and his acts of Holocausts.

This all started off from Thun claiming that not all Jews in high positions are part of the NWO and I need to co-sign him there. There is a lot of arrogance amongst some Jews and they look down on gentiles and generally help eachother out a lot. This doesnt make them a part of the "NWO".I think Thun was just trying to help correct you Venom. The whole "Jews are trying to control us" is a white nationalist theory that is used to validate Hitler and his acts of Holocausts.
The only thing I disagree with venom is the way he puts everyone under one stone, he does this all the time, which is silly.But the origins and what he's saying about majority of all high positions, be it a government or company, are jewish & they refuse to sell companies to "gentiles" and are greedy. This is not all jews, but being a jew, your prospects will be far better than a non-jew. I hardly know any high position people who are not jewish tbh.LOL @ Jack Straw though, man got pure happy when the government decided to attack Iraq.

Nah f*ck off, how did Venom dun Thuns dance like this???Man was thinking Thun would come back but was just cussing him off, then Venom dropped facts that duppied Thun off.Venom dun Thuns dance boy.From when your wife and kids are jewish and your getting sponsered by them too, you will not be the bad people in this shizzle.Thun, like I said, THIS IS NOT OPINION BUT FACT YOU ARE GIVEN SO PLEASE TAKE WHAT VENOM SAID INTO ACCOUNT ABOUT ALEX JONES RANTS ABOUT NWO BECAUSE HE WILL NOT BLAIM HIS WIFES PEOPLE DEM THAT THEY ARE THE NWO KINGS.If you don't agree, then you are seriously dumb.
Its a sad day when people cant even interact with joo's or marry a person who is a joo and then you are looked at as evilVenon is a joo hating fag and now justin you joining venoms ranks of the joo hating fag clanSo anyone who does business or marrys a joo is evilLMAOThis thread is an example of supreme hate towards a whole religion

C/SThats why i laught at venom and justin when they suck up to white nationalist brainwash Its sad that they are going down this path of hate and that they cant see they are being used like tools by these people to spread hate and not spread the truth

C/SThats why i laught at venom and justin when they suck up to white nationalist brainwash Its sad that they are going down this path of hate and that they cant see they are being used like tools by these people to spread hate and not spread the truth
I hate no one, you twist words a lot and miss out info and do not answer questions or even THINK if something makes sense.Like I said, I have no problem with these jews, I'd wife a jewish chick, impregnate her and marry the chick if we clicked and we were right for one another, but you fail to see the BAIT stuff that you should question.YOU QUESTION THAT TOWER FALLING DOWN, BUT FAIL TO QUESTION WHY ALEX JONES SAYS JEWS ARE NOT THE TOP DOGS IN THE NWO WHEN HIS FAMILY AND BACKERS ARE JEWISH???Simple stuff like that is what you need to question, but you fail to, like say Alex know he would hurt himself if he EVER said the jews are the top dogs in the nwo.White nationalist don't say the original jews were black do they???SMH.You and venom lean on one side of an argument, but the difference between venom and you in this thread is that venom actually came with some facts, you came with videos and brought NOTHING to this discussion and fail to question your idol AJ.I hate what Hitler did and wish it never happened.You always go on about the media, but who controls the media you go on & on about 24/7 saying they work for the Nwo???Like I said, Venom came hard wit hstuff, though some of it I deem racist, the other stuff he is right.Come better than bringing junk mail man.

Answer me this Thun:1. Why do you say joo's???2. Why don't you question Alex Jone's views since his family are jewish & he may not want the focus to be put on jews otherwise it will play out on his family???Like I said, it is a minority of jews, but it is the ones in power (the minority) who run the NWO.Venom came hard with info, you just dissed him and dismissed him but without a counter claim.

Answer me this Thun:1. Why do you say joo's???2. Why don't you question Alex Jone's views since his family are jewish & he may not want the focus to be put on jews otherwise it will play out on his family???Like I said, it is a minority of jews, but it is the ones in power (the minority) who run the NWO.Venom came hard with info, you just dissed him and dismissed him but without a counter claim.
You are supporting a white nationalist nazi agendaSo what that jones married a joo and interacts with joo'sAllow being brainwashed to think if you do business with a joo or marry a joo you are part of the NWO and are evil

You are supporting a white nationalist nazi agendaSo what that jones married a joo and interacts with joo'sAllow being brainwashed to think if you do business with a joo or marry a joo you are part of the NWO and are evil
I'll ask this again Thun:DID WHITE NATIONALIST SAY THE ORIGINAL JEWS WERE BLACK???WHY HAVEN'T YOU QUESTIONED WHY ALEX JONES IS ASSOCIATED WITH JEWS AND FAILS TO SAY THEY ARE THE MAJORS OF THE NWO BUT PUTS THE BLAIM ON THE ARABS???WHY DO YOU SAY JEWS???You NEVER answer questions proposed to you, like your feelings are hurt.It is fact that Jews run many areas of businesses, you can never EVER deny that.I have not put anything in this thread that assumes I have been "brainwashed" by white nationalist, rather it is YOU who have been brainwashed by Alex Jones because his family and backers are Jewish and to do so would ruin him, THAT IS A FACT, YET YOU DENY IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND JUST POST UP THESE USELESS VIDEOS OF EVEN MORE BRAINWASHING.Fathers love and income to look after your kids>>>>>>>>>>>>Knowing the truth, THAT IS FACT, what guy wouldn't if it meant you yourself are cursing of your own kids???It is jokes you bringing up nazis all the time when I dun said I hate them, they hate me, we share no similar views. and don't turn it around because I said THE RICH TOP DOGS Jews are running tings that I share similar views with the nazis, who hated all jews and would not live beside, be friends with, marry, f*ck or have kids with a jew, which I said I would.Therefore, I will reiterate this:you have brought nothing to the discussion.

I'll ask this again Thun:DID WHITE NATIONALIST SAY THE ORIGINAL JEWS WERE BLACK???WHY HAVEN'T YOU QUESTIONED WHY ALEX JONES IS ASSOCIATED WITH JEWS AND FAILS TO SAY THEY ARE THE MAJORS OF THE NWO BUT PUTS THE BLAIM ON THE ARABS???WHY DO YOU SAY JEWS???You NEVER answer questions proposed to you, like your feelings are hurt.It is fact that Jews run many areas of businesses, you can never EVER deny that.I have not put anything in this thread that assumes I have been "brainwashed" by white nationalist, rather it is YOU who have been brainwashed by Alex Jones because his family and backers are Jewish and to do so would ruin him, THAT IS A FACT, YET YOU DENY IT AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND JUST POST UP THESE USELESS VIDEOS OF EVEN MORE BRAINWASHING.Fathers love and income to look after your kids>>>>>>>>>>>>Knowing the truth, THAT IS FACT, what guy wouldn't if it meant you yourself are cursing of your own kids???It is jokes you bringing up nazis all the time when I dun said I hate them, they hate me, we share no similar views. and don't turn it around because I said THE RICH TOP DOGS Jews are running tings that I share similar views with the nazis, who hated all jews and would not live beside, be friends with, marry, f*ck or have kids with a jew, which I said I would.Therefore, I will reiterate this:you have brought nothing to the discussion.
You can follow venom with his pro nazi nationalist agenda Allow having the mentality of because you have a joo wife and friends that you are evilSo what Jones interacts with joo'sYou share the same views as the nazi nationalist agenda by supporting the joo's are behind it all theory and that anyone who marrys a joo or interatcs with them are evil. You are following there agenda whether you like it or not. There is a difference between zionist joo's and joo's of other sects but you still cant see the differenceCarry on spreading the pro nazi nationalist brainwash and be used like a tool by them

Blah blah blah, AGAIN putting words in my mouth.I have stated in previous topics there are Jews who believe there shouldn't be Israel, but it is a minority.I have stated I do not hate Jews but I dislike the zionism idea.I have stated that I would wife a jewish chick and give her my babies in her pum pum.I have stated that Alex Jones is protecting his family and credibility and I have not stated he is part of the NWO but will NEVER go in that deep.I have stated I hate Nazis, Hitler and other facist groups.I have stated it is only a small minority of Jews and it is those ones who are bad, not the rest.I have stated some of venoms views are racist.I have stated you hate the media and you say they are NWO but you fail to mention who own the media.Look Thun, it is ok if you do not know the answers but still want to argue, but it seems you are hype.Allow not questioning stuff you get brainwashed with Thun, when the facts are there.You fail to counter any of venoms posts about history of jews and slavery.You fail to answer so much stuff that has been asked to you in this thread.f*ck, you can't even answer why you spell jews as joo's.CONCLUSIONYou just fraff, never answer anything at all.

Blah blah blah, AGAIN putting words in my mouth.I have stated in previous topics there are Jews who believe there shouldn't be Israel, but it is a minority.I have stated I do not hate Jews but I dislike the zionism idea.I have stated that I would wife a jewish chick and give her my babies in her pum pum.I have stated that Alex Jones is protecting his family and credibility and I have not stated he is part of the NWO but will NEVER go in that deep.I have stated I hate Nazis, Hitler and other facist groups.I have stated it is only a small minority of Jews and it is those ones who are bad, not the rest.I have stated some of venoms views are racist.I have stated you hate the media and you say they are NWO but you fail to mention who own the media.
Good for you