F.A.O. People with Siblings

Sinister

aint gonna lie im defo the favits actually blatently obvious

Im the youngest both my parents favour me of the rest, i know i got alot more than my other siblings got when they were growing up not because im spoilt but because our circumstances changed. My elder siblings are quite considerably older than me, they certainly haven't made me feel away about being the " favourite" and i dont take advantage but i know i got more than the rest do. Plus i think its alot to do with the fact i probably have my head screwed on alot tighter than my siblings.

Parents always claim they love all their children equally, but we all know there's always a favourite.I'm the youngest, but one of my sisters has achieved more than the rest of us...so she's clearly the most loved.Does not bother me....as long as i know I've played my part and I can't help my flaws.

It's hard to tell. My older brother was the first, so naturally my parents have extra fond memories of him. My other brother is the youngest. He does well in school and is still babied, although I'm not sure if that equates with being the favourite. I'm the middle child, but thankfully I'm the only girl so at least I have that going for me. :unsure:

they both cant stand meIm just that bitch in the yard that cooks sometimes to my mum nowAnd my dad well, i was daddys princess till i turned 18 and my hips started to spreadSince then hes treated me a bit like cancer, with caution and care but from a safe distance