gym gloves

Corrigan

bang bang wear gym gloves in the club/on road/at work/in yard gang
and why?jas just buy any good pair. they range from 3.99-18.00 so whatever ur pocket fancies i dont like the ones with wrist assists though, give your wrists full range of motion not being protected from what they dont need to be everytime.

and why?jas just buy any good pair. they range from 3.99-18.00 so whatever ur pocket fancies i dont like the ones with wrist assists though, give your wrists full range of motion not being protected from what they dont need to be everytime.
cuz im built like that fam?sometimes i'm on road 247 and i cant make gym so i gotta make doie. dips @ bus stop, benching youngers, squatting whips & curling the shopping

cuz im built like that fam?sometimes i'm on road 247 and i cant make gym so i gotta make doie. dips @ bus stop, benching youngers, squatting whips & curling the shopping
:D

:D
lol ang tight the curling the shopping massive

• 2 weeks later...
My bredrin tried to get away from using his. Said we didn't really need them and that our hands would get used to it. I laughed hard six weeks later when he told me one chick told him he was hurting her because his hands were so rough when he tried to go up the thigh.
lol

• 1 month later...