ESPN - now with Serie A

Admin.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^On sky channel 417?
yea classic is still free but thats always has been the america on is black now too
Yea I'm getting Classic on mine for free.But are you sure someone in your house hasn't subscribed to the main ESPN? Or that you didn't press anything to accidently subscribe to it? Cos everyone else with sky I know is seeing the same thing as me. Apparently only Virgin have it for free all through August.To Sky customers, the first month of ESPN is free provided that you subscribe. So basically once you sign up you just don't pay for the first month.Also people with Freeview who subscribed to Setanta are supposed to get it for free, not sure how long for though.

^^^On sky channel 417?
yea classic is still free but thats always has been the america on is black now too
Yea I'm getting Classic on mine for free.But are you sure someone in your house hasn't subscribed to the main ESPN? Or that you didn't press anything to accidently subscribe to it? Cos everyone else with sky I know is seeing the same thing as me. Apparently only Virgin have it for free all through August.To Sky customers, the first month of ESPN is free provided that you subscribe. So basically once you sign up you just don't pay for the first month.Also people with Freeview who subscribed to Setanta are supposed to get it for free, not sure how long for though.
i was sayin i cant see it still