Sign in to follow this  
Tirunih

Music brings out the beast within

I love seeing gifted musicians/entertainers work together in the studioi swear music brings out the beast out of musicians

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

white people don't get excited in the studio don't you know? haven't you ever seen scott storch?

You kno the ryan one was staged right? All his video are staged. He still gets ratings tho.^^f*cked!... LMAO @ his face at 1:34.Rsonist

You kno the ryan one was staged right? All his video are staged. He still gets ratings tho.^^f*cked!... LMAO @ his face at 1:34.Rsonist
BIG!I did know it was stage btw, but yh he still get ratings.

in that scot storch video,what's the song he's playing at 1.05i know ive heard it before

in that scot storch video,what's the song he's playing at 1.05i know ive heard it before
Beyonce ?????>>>>>...shet! names escaped my head.But yeah he produced that as well

Yay, a Dream fanPut It Down is absolutely f*ckED. The beat is just crazy.I wish he could sing properly though.

rICK ROCK- Making bubble gum for fabolousBeat @@ 5:04 is too sick..I know have heard the finished stuff b4 but cant remembe who was on it.Kanye & timbo.Interesting to see kanye taking inputs form timbo. I Never liked kanyes selection of drums

The dipset dude on the MPC went in. I love watching ppl make beats, seeing their thought process.

i swear music brings out the beast out of musicians
Thats like saying athletics brings out the beast in athletes, or food brings out the beast in fatties.

Pshh. You haven't seen sh*t until you've seen this O.G sh*t:Herbie Hancock and Quincy Jones in a studio. JEEEZ.
DAMN, the amount of synths in that one room, I would turn my phone off and not come out of there for a year.

You kno the ryan one was staged right? All his video are staged. He still gets ratings tho.^^f*cked!...Rsonist
heavy!