streets.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and secondly, lol @ how everyones a pro :rofl:
trus me
true. but then can u show us how much in royalties you have received from your production knowledge.
mcps money is air tbh, i wud rather show you my wages for teaching music production courses i wud love to stay and argue with you Dr Gay but as it goes ive got a studio session bookedwhile im here "I Pray" will be relased next month @ http://www.ukfunky.com & http://www.juno.co.ukand check out my soundcloudhttp://www.soundcloud.com/n10tainment
like i said i dont care what your quals are. i have close relationships or spoeknt to engineers who have produced for people like craig david,sugababes,destinys child and jamelia, and some house music prossome or all have agreed that logic is the indtustry standard, but ALL of them have said that young people and those who claim to know all but dont, get too caught up in the hype about what program to use. when they dont have a clue about mixing ANYTHING, cant play any instrument, and dont even have good ears for listening. producing is not just about clicking a mouse button.for dance music cubase is much better according to them due to its handling of Vsts better than logic. Logic is more user friendlywhat sequencer to use is a minor. david bedingfield used a sequencer which even cubase and logic heads claim is inferior buthe had a number one album. one of the engineers told me he has worked with Logic AND cubase, and in germany they are based across the street from each other, constantly switiching staff between companies. so infact they are quite similar.they said check every music forum and the argument still goes on with people claiming this and that but no one can claim that their album didnt sell bcos they used cubase instead of logic. their advice>>>>>>>>>>>>>your teaching/experience. sorry m8
wait wait wait, f*ck ur "close relationships" boss anyone can name drop init, it doesnt make ur point any more valid, the funny thing is its all down to TALENTu can put a talented producer on any program an they will still make you a good beat, its my PERSONAL and ALOT of the industries OPINION that logic can do this alot better than any other programs on the market...say no morebut let me say more, i do this ting in real life, i dont look at music forums for advice or to get info. i do not have to drop names an i do not need to tell you my mcps money, i do not do music for fun, its a job that i love doing which in turn makes it fun but it is also serious bizness, i do not make "riddims" for ppl to "ride" in my roomi do make music, i do make money from music, i do teach music, i do travel to diff countries courtesy or music, i do hav a dj currently in bejing that will be playin my music to 50,000 ppl at http://www.inmusicfestival.cn/html/zhenron...9/0724/163.html and i do think you are a raging homo who i shall now refer to as Dr Gay due to your close relationships with engineers.
ur pissed so u keep focusing on trying to call me gay. you could have just given advice about what your opinion on what he should buy is and allow others to recommend what they have used.i named dropped cos those man knwo more than you probably ever will know and what they said is what really happens. its the empty vessels that make the most noise so i dont give a f*ck what you have done. anyone can 'teach' music.. if you dont respect what i say then i cannot respect what you say. so i dont give a f*ck about your CV cos people whos CVs surpass yours have said at the Entry level into the music scene..when you're not getting money for your work.. its not what software you use but how you use them. you sit there on your f*ck*ng high horse telling someone to get logic and use a mac cos its industry standard, does this not mean that they should now spend about £2000 on a mac and Logic, and thats just a start, not to talk of soundcard and other add ons. so ur gonna put someone back about £3000 just cos they wanna use 'industry' standard that has no guarantee of being any better a producer than if they used the PC they already have, maybe upgrade it for £300 or less and cop cubase. with addons they may spend about £500 max. u didnt find out what he currently has, what he knows, what his budget is or nothing just chatting fraff claiming ur a top don. and u claim u teach... from your grammy award winning studio and topping the UK forbes producer list you felt the need to claim superiority. d*ckheadits not even a biggie but u made it one so im respoinding in kind.p.s. ur funky house track is sh*t.

and secondly, lol @ how everyones a pro :rofl:
trus me
true. but then can u show us how much in royalties you have received from your production knowledge.
mcps money is air tbh, i wud rather show you my wages for teaching music production courses i wud love to stay and argue with you Dr Gay but as it goes ive got a studio session bookedwhile im here "I Pray" will be relased next month @ http://www.ukfunky.com & http://www.juno.co.ukand check out my soundcloudhttp://www.soundcloud.com/n10tainment
like i said i dont care what your quals are. i have close relationships or spoeknt to engineers who have produced for people like craig david,sugababes,destinys child and jamelia, and some house music prossome or all have agreed that logic is the indtustry standard, but ALL of them have said that young people and those who claim to know all but dont, get too caught up in the hype about what program to use. when they dont have a clue about mixing ANYTHING, cant play any instrument, and dont even have good ears for listening. producing is not just about clicking a mouse button.for dance music cubase is much better according to them due to its handling of Vsts better than logic. Logic is more user friendlywhat sequencer to use is a minor. david bedingfield used a sequencer which even cubase and logic heads claim is inferior buthe had a number one album. one of the engineers told me he has worked with Logic AND cubase, and in germany they are based across the street from each other, constantly switiching staff between companies. so infact they are quite similar.they said check every music forum and the argument still goes on with people claiming this and that but no one can claim that their album didnt sell bcos they used cubase instead of logic. their advice>>>>>>>>>>>>>your teaching/experience. sorry m8
wait wait wait, f*ck ur "close relationships" boss anyone can name drop init, it doesnt make ur point any more valid, the funny thing is its all down to TALENTu can put a talented producer on any program an they will still make you a good beat, its my PERSONAL and ALOT of the industries OPINION that logic can do this alot better than any other programs on the market...say no morebut let me say more, i do this ting in real life, i dont look at music forums for advice or to get info. i do not have to drop names an i do not need to tell you my mcps money, i do not do music for fun, its a job that i love doing which in turn makes it fun but it is also serious bizness, i do not make "riddims" for ppl to "ride" in my roomi do make music, i do make money from music, i do teach music, i do travel to diff countries courtesy or music, i do hav a dj currently in bejing that will be playin my music to 50,000 ppl at http://www.inmusicfestival.cn/html/zhenron...9/0724/163.html and i do think you are a raging homo who i shall now refer to as Dr Gay due to your close relationships with engineers.
ur pissed so u keep focusing on trying to call me gay. you could have just given advice about what your opinion on what he should buy is and allow others to recommend what they have used.i named dropped cos those man knwo more than you probably ever will know and what they said is what really happens. its the empty vessels that make the most noise so i dont give a f*ck what you have done. anyone can 'teach' music.. if you dont respect what i say then i cannot respect what you say. so i dont give a f*ck about your CV cos people whos CVs surpass yours have said at the Entry level into the music scene..when you're not getting money for your work.. its not what software you use but how you use them. you sit there on your f*ck*ng high horse telling someone to get logic and use a mac cos its industry standard, does this not mean that they should now spend about £2000 on a mac and Logic, and thats just a start, not to talk of soundcard and other add ons. so ur gonna put someone back about £3000 just cos they wanna use 'industry' standard that has no guarantee of being any better a producer than if they used the PC they already have, maybe upgrade it for £300 or less and cop cubase. with addons they may spend about £500 max. u didnt find out what he currently has, what he knows, what his budget is or nothing just chatting fraff claiming ur a top don. and u claim u teach... from your grammy award winning studio and topping the UK forbes producer list you felt the need to claim superiority. d*ckheadits not even a biggie but u made it one so im respoinding in kind.p.s. ur funky house track is sh*t.
5vsyk6ve5kl18w4o1b2ssv5.jpgf*ck ur internet war u faggot, ol' broke back moutian the musical ass nicca