"$55, 000 a month for some pussy"

Baroness.

$55,000 a month for some p*ssy??? ok... not exactly is it a child is involved
The point is it basically is because he f*cked her and is now free to f*ck other chicks he is paying the price.She is choosing to live a lavish lifestyle rather than providing a comfortable life for the child. If she wasn't with a rich rapper she would make do with what she has but she chose to take a stupid amount a month. She is a money grabbing whore.And what makes it worse, is she had a successful music career as well. She has money. Why does she need that much form Nas anyways? Because she wants to show that she gets the last laugh._________>>>>Whores like Kelis

Never really liked Nas, but this did even make me feel for him. Sad thing is once he starts paying Kelis, Carmen has to come knocking for the upgrade too... He's f*cked.
I cant remember if its him but I thought he pays that carmen chick bares in child support already? And she took him court one time for not paying up.but anyways smh...smarten up nas

He must pay more than 50 cos 50 got one child and got his reduced to I think 550,000 a year (no accomodation) from a million a year with home.Diddy got a lot of kids, so if he paying more than Diddy then yeah he's f*ck*ng pissed and very harsh.
50s got cut you know to round 7gshe was payin 25gs a month (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19401060/)now its 7gs (http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2008/02/14/50_cent_wins_child_support_ruling)personally the whole ting dont even compute, look at the difference f*ckin ell man.

Meth's rant was solid gold real talk.Nas is lucky this sh*t is temporary. Otherwise he's doing a lifetime tour of QB.
lmao u kno this
Never really liked Nas, but this did even make me feel for him. Sad thing is once he starts paying Kelis, Carmen has to come knocking for the upgrade too... He's f*cked.
was just about to say carmen must be hating
Would watch a Red and Meff show weekly.
defo