"$55, 000 a month for some pussy"

Baroness.

So Nas has to pay Kelis $55,000 a month in child support (yute's 3 days old btw) plus her mortgage and her $35,000 legal fees.Red and Meth aint impressed; nether am I tbh.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Guest Anarchy99

More like just a sucker full stop.How u gonna live in a country where the prenup stands in the court of law and not work the system.Deserve everything you get.

havent watched this vid but yeh i heard about this earlieri feel sorry for nas just like i feel sorry for the other 5 billion losers in the world paying the similar relative penalty for being wastemasters that believe these satanic whores are there to be loved ono in the 21st century thats a lot more than will even bother to admit,nas is just yr average joe in this story,its just the scale of his wage that makes you think its a bigger par then wat yr boy or yrself is going threwi urge him amongst other heads to talk to the man in the mirror and make that change thoughnever show a whore respect again,not even for a second.laugh when they die.pop a bottles in fact

lol@55 grand a month. Doesn't that guy know how to hide his assets?
Well she said he earns $300,000 a month, he said he earns $140,000 a month. So the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.I just hope this forces him into a corner and he has to make a good, commercial album that fans want to go and buy. You've had his 3 albums worth of "messages" - now just give me some greaze talk you f*ck*ng idiot.

Guest PROFIT2
How u gonna live in a country where the prenup stands in the court of law and not work the system.
basically.dont they take into account how much money the mother earns cos kelis aint exactly broke...why the f*ck does the father have to pay for everything...and at $55,000 a month your bate hiring a nanny/cleaner to do all the 'stuff money cant pay for'some bullshit puts you off havin kids.