~~~~~~ .::::::DJ FYBAR - UK FUNKY SESSIONS ::::::.~~~~~~

Hernandez Balcazar

6372_1169655154134_1010637527_525817_5882070_n.jpgDJ FYBARUK FUNKY ALLSTARS.-----------------------------------TRACKLISTK.I.G - Were Rollin (ft Wiley)Apple - Goy Goy CowbellHotsteppa & The Funky Allstars - Take It HigherLil Silva - DifferentDotstar - Stick UpLil Silva - Drama (Addictive Freestyle)HHD - Zulu FormSticky Ft Marvin Brown - Jack It UpDJ Naughty - Quicktime VIPCrazy Cousins ft Kimona - Dont You Like The WayIll Blu - RiderLil Silva - Funk FlexSkanking Squad - Waving The FlagVato Gonzalez - Badman RiddimKano_-_Gucci_PoseDj Gregory - Dont PanicDoneao - Love to HappenCrazy_Cousinz_-_InflationCrazy Cousinz ft Aidonia - BounceKarizma - Brokin BeatsCrazi Cousins - La La LaApple - ChantesAddictive - My LoveBlack Coffee - Turn Me OnPaleface Ft Kyla - DaydreamingCahill - Sex Shooter (Crazy Cousinz Remix)Tadow - HornzFuzzy Logic - What Goes AroundFuzzy Logic - The Way U MoveFuzzy Logic- In The MorningGeeneus - YellowtailMarco Del Horno feat Katie Leone - Never Gonna Let You GoKentphonik - Hiya Kaya (Original Mix)-----------------------------------http://rapidshare.com/files/260515836/DJ_F...Y_SESSIONS..zipSingle Link Stream.http://rapidshare.com/files/260521023/UK_FUNKY_SESSIONS..mp3

too much noise over the choonscompress in t racks or something to keep a constant leveland if your tracklist is in double digits, use all double digits. ie 01 instead of just 1and y didnt you put the track names in the files?on track 7 so far, no clangs, will be back to hear if there are any, mixin sounds fine so far though.

2 things1. the volumes f*cked2. sorry but you cant mix give it up bare clangnot hatin jus my opinion
Would you like to confirm that is indeed you in your sig?
thats all i wana kno tbh./mix looks big, but mst the tunesaint my type
obvs jeff dis is for the infants my house tings coming soon
big, look forward to it mane

what did you mix this on?
vdjcan u give me sum tips to sort out the sound levels
I've never used it mate, however if you're using mp3s, put them in an audio editor like Audacity and normalize them, so that they all peak at the same volume. Then u gotta rely on the level meters in VDJ - assuming they exist. Make sure each tune isn't too loud, and that the level meter is peaking somewhere in the green/lower yellow section. Also, make sure that whatever ur recording onto, that the master volume isn't clipping because this can lead to digital distortion.Hold on is this it?VDJ-PMT.jpg

Guest faze .
2 things1. the volumes f*cked2. sorry but you cant mix give it up bare clangnot hatin jus my opinion
Would you like to confirm that is indeed you in your sig?
i can confirm that it is indeed not her
c/s