sit ups

Guest28

Guest M12 Part 2

situps wont do much for ustop eating sh*t, start running. do heavy squats, deadlifts and stuff like standing military press where ur core has to be engaged for u to life heavy weights. if u really want add in some weighted situps or hanging leg raises.abs are 80% diet doesnt really matter how many situps u do

situps wont do much for ustop eating sh*t, start running. do heavy squats, deadlifts and stuff like standing military press where ur core has to be engaged for u to life heavy weights. if u really want add in some weighted situps or hanging leg raises.abs are 80% diet doesnt really matter how many situps u do
deaded my hype niice

doesnt really matter how many situps u do
see i don't get why people say thisif this is the case, then why do guys like manny pacquiao, floyd mayweather, etc. spend hours a week diong sit-ups and other ab exercises?and i'm gonna venture to say they have better abs than you no homo
with boxers and martial artists, alot of the striking power comes from the mid-section, bruce lee claimed it was the most important muscle to exercise for that very reason, also have stronger abs means that you have more protection.its silly to say not to do them, but at the same time, if u have a belly this alone will not help

from what i've read situps don't really burn that much fat, they just improve your ab muscles.if you've got a bit of a belly then you need to drop body fat first, jogging or something.then when you've got a flat stomach start to work on your abs.i'm no expert and i could be completely wrong, but that was my take on things when reading online recently for my workout.

Guest M12 Part 2
see i don't get why people say thisif this is the case, then why do guys like manny pacquiao, floyd mayweather, etc. spend hours a week diong sit-ups and other ab exercises?and i'm gonna venture to say they have better abs than you no homo
their diets are on point and they do bare cardio. it doesnt matter how many situps u do. if there is a layer of fat covering them ur abs will always be sh*t.same way doing the same workout routine ronnie coleman does is not gonna make u look like him. years of good diet and the intensity u train at >>>> than the actual exercises u do

their diets are on point and they do bare cardio. it doesnt matter how many situps u do. if there is a layer of fat covering them ur abs will always be sh*t.same way doing the same workout routine ronnie coleman does is not gonna make u look like him. years of good diet and the intensity u train at >>>> than the actual exercises u do
very true.this whole fantasy people have of becoming truely strong/cut/defined/hench by ONLY lifting weights is foolishness....**snacks on ryvita while typing**

that's not exactly a newsflash mateyour first post implied that sit-ups were a pointless exercise...if you intended it to read as "if you're a fat c*nt and you wanna get a 6-pack you'll need to do some cardio as sit-ups alone won't give you a flat stomach" you should have made it clearer

sit ups arent waste, just not the most ideal way of developing abs. no sunshine, boxers may spend hours doing sit ups but martial artists dont. they spend hours doing other excersizes but not just sit ups, as theres much better routines that work the abs in isolation and others in total. u should also know by now that M12 is that guy in the gym who will one day let the poor guy who's been "training" for 7 yrs and still looks the same know that he's just a fat guy who pushes weights and needs to take another look at himself cos he still looks the same like he did 7 yrs ago.such guys are harsh but sometimes needed!

• 2 weeks later...
Why do you man always automaticly assume everyone else is fat when it comes to sit ups?
probs because they cant see their own so assume no one else can.been doing inverted crunches from the 5x5 routine, they are good, and pretty easy to do at homecan some one give me some tips on how to work the sides of my abs? thanks in advance