Sign in to follow this  
revs

Iron Man anime trailer

Its gonna be sh*tmarvel's new stuff have not been on pointthe old school x-men, hulk, ironman, spiderman >>>>>snmthe intro >>>>

Its gonna be sh*tmarvel's new stuff have not been on pointthe old school x-men, hulk, ironman, spiderman >>>>>snmthe intro >>>>
actually2 thingsall the recent marvel cartons minus that one with the avengers kids have been very goodhulk vsthe iron man onedr strangeultimates 1&2and its done by one of the top anime stuios in japancant rember the last time they put out something sh*t

dont care who made it was sh*t to me f*ck dem90's marvel cartoon >>>>>can never 4give marvel 4 them bullshit x-men/ironman film

Guest Esquilax

love that robot matrix soundcryax in mortal kombat made itshowershower

meh....
Exactly, I've been watching wolverine and the x-men as well as spectacular spider and I can honestly say they are both dead, taking too much character design and plot from the sh*t movies.They also run through major plot characters in the space of one episode moretime and that really pissed me off, but I must say I enjoyed X-men evolution quite a bit for some reason.Allow me I am a big kid inside.