POOOOOOOOOOOW

VENOM

yeah so this doctor at work whos good books ive been in was asking me if i wanna come work with his team in Dubai doing clinical researchtook my Cv and everything back in April and i thought he was bullshittingToday he told me i have an interview booked in October in dubai Half my ticket fare will be paid for and accomodation for Two nightsHe's also put in a good word for me cos the company has given him free reign to set up his own team what recession?tax free p's, great weather, super city. POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.p.s. i know someone is gonna be a smart d*ckhead and try say suttin like they jail or kill homosin the middle east, so before you do... why dont you suck ur mum and dad

lmao at the ps.If this is all legit and that and you dont have any comitments here atm take the bloody opportunity, what would be your reason not to. Your family etc.. will always be here and you can always come back

Guest Esquilax
do it, faggot
but dont forget that dubai is in a right state at the moment, and they wont hesitate to throw you in a dingy jail cell for next to nothing

Like I was sayin'....shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kebabs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That... that's about it.

did anyone see that unrerported world about how they treat the indian an pakistani builders who construct all them lovely buildingsits actually slavery, grown men living in their own sh*t an bawlin cos they cant get out of it

Like I was sayin'....shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kebabs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That... that's about it.
lmfaooo

lmao at the ps.If this is all legit and that and you dont have any comitments here atm take the bloody opportunity, what would be your reason not to. Your family etc.. will always be here and you can always come back
lol@ family.. nah nothing would be able to hold me back, they are all in support anyway. only thing is i only know one person there, plus the doctor so that wld be hard i guess

Guest TimeBomb
did anyone see that unrerported world about how they treat the indian an pakistani builders who construct all them lovely buildingsits actually slavery, grown men living in their own sh*t an bawlin cos they cant get out of it
all the workers out there seem to be asian (including filipino), u drive down the road and they sleeping on the grass under a tree, my cheffeur out there was a bengali called yahoo, he seemed to be doin alrite for himself and it certainly wasnt slavery.

Guest Esquilax
all the workers out there seem to be asian (including filipino), u drive down the road and they sleeping on the grass under a tree, my cheffeur out there was a bengali called yahoo, he seemed to be doin alrite for himself and it certainly wasnt slavery.
There is a distinct hierarchical difference between labourer and cheffuer.The labourers get treated like waste because they're despensible, theres thousands of workers who die for work in Dubai, because its so frequent and reliable. Theres always something new being built.

Yeah, working and living conditions were even more of a joke considering the standard of hotels these same people are building. Passports confiscated as well so no option to go back home.

arab man dont like asians and blacks. maybe i will grow a long beard so my lightskin can blend in with them.ill change my name to Makoob bin tahal.the asians work in a the menial jobs ad are treated like sh*t, the philipino women are prostitutes for the not so rich peoplethe rich arabs prefer european women and black women

arab man dont like asians and blacks. maybe i will grow a long beard so my lightskin can blend in with them.ill change my name to Makoob bin tahal.the asians work in a the menial jobs ad are treated like sh*t, the philipino women are prostitutes for the not so rich peoplethe rich arabs prefer european women and black women

Guest TimeBomb
There is a distinct hierarchical difference between labourer and cheffuer.The labourers get treated like waste because they're despensible, theres thousands of workers who die for work in Dubai, because its so frequent and reliable. Theres always something new being built.
corse theres a difference, but im sure yahoo came the exact same way the builders came, point is not all asians end up like slaves, some do nice off the arab money.Ive always been told gulf arabs look down on north africans, but i was treated with the utmost hospitality and respect while i was out there.