When guys pull out!!!

Kim

pisses me off, u kno the feeling wen a guy is bussin inside u the shakes n vibrations boyyyyyyyyy but i get vex wen he pulls out like its gonna stop me from getting pregnant.....pre-cum n allu kno the feelin init ladies........??

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Parrist 2.0

These are simple questions.You can freely tell us about guys bussing inside you and the vibrations of their d*cks but you wont tell us that yeah?Someone lock this

Guest Tulse Hill

Safe, but like do you know the depth from the outside of the p*ssy to the clit were girls like it? whats yours? if its more than about 1.3 inch then im in trouble?Cheers mate

Guest Parrist 2.0
Busting bareback inside p*ssy and keeping it in>>>>_____________
Word :!: Only thing that beats that is doing it raw and having her orgasm at the same time!!!
Real talk :!:My girl waits for when im about to buss and then when im bussin she does aswell. its sick when shes on top and the squirt drips down my balls while i buss >>>>>> !!!

:lol:alie that warmth makes u not wana leave
I C/S this with the power of the burning finger snapshot20080828172912.jpg
see when ur bussin its betta if im wrapping my legs around u tight makin my p*ssy muscles tighter.....men love that
But what would you think afterwards though???Wouldn't you think "ah sh*t shouldn't of done that" @ all???
always used to think this back in my bareback rampage days

TRUST!was so good i fell asleep still inside of her, the warmth man!.........made me realise why babies cry when they are born, being taken from that warmth is not the one!