see thats y i neva post in love and life.......

Kim

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax
at least i neva posted myself eating a raw used tampon eh eh ehwhre is she anyway
did ceazy do that?she was another f*cked bitchher sig was pics of her feet covered in busslike come on

i hate it when girls do thisa guy will ask a girl hw many guys has she slept with, she'll say sum dumb number like 16 and he'll call her a bosh and then she'll say sumthin like
men dont like a woman being honest...but what is actually wrong with being open and honest with urself like ur instantly a slag if u admit u have sex wtff
as if to say he called u a slag cuz u answered the question, he called u a slag cuz u slept with 16 guysmalika yur seen as a slag cuz yur a slagu talk and carry yurself like a slagworst still yur a dumb slag
SH EEEEEEEE

i dont know but come on if you dont look like beyonce knowles or megan fox u r butters according to this forum which is made of guys who the majority aint had sex in the past 3 weeks especially with no stunners like the celebs i mentioned earlierforum has allot of d*ckhead people who chat sh*t
main reason its dying to many ppl are looking to get that "lmao" response

i was on msn from mornin till night neva moved onceone of them ones.....back in the days
so u didn't bother to get up to change yur tampon or whatevea for the entire day?were u even wearing anything or did u think the chair wuld just collect it?u are a DUMB DIRTY WHOREsumone needs to spit on u

i was on msn from mornin till night neva moved onceone of them ones.....back in the days
so u didn't bother to get up to change yur tampon or whatevea for the entire day?were u even wearing anything or did u think the chair wuld just collect it?u are a DUMB DIRTY WHOREsumone needs to spit on u
seu4545bwow

i hate it when girls do thisa guy will ask a girl hw many guys has she slept with, she'll say sum dumb number like 16 and he'll call her a bosh and then she'll say sumthin like
men dont like a woman being honest...but what is actually wrong with being open and honest with urself like ur instantly a slag if u admit u have sex wtff
as if to say he called u a slag cuz u answered the question, he called u a slag cuz u slept with 16 guysmalika yur seen as a slag cuz yur a slagu talk and carry yurself like a slagworst still yur a dumb slag
SH EEEEEEEE
Went in.

u no dem onez when ur having too much excitement on msn, u cant even move otherwise u'll miss the flow...BUT UR PERIOD WAS LEAKING THROUGH WOTEVER U WERE WEARING... IF U WERE WEARING ANYTHING WHEN U WERE SITTING DOWNLIKE COME ON... ALL CRUSTIFIED N sh*t

u no dem onez when ur having too much excitement on msn, u cant even move otherwise u'll miss the flow...BUT UR PERIOD WAS LEAKING THROUGH WOTEVER U WERE WEARING... IF U WERE WEARING ANYTHING WHEN U WERE SITTING DOWNLIKE COME ON... ALL CRUSTIFIED N sh*t
Disgusitng