Western Digital launches 1TB 2.5-inch drive.

Faisal

Falling within WD's Scorpio Blue range, this 333GB per platter SATA drive is priced at €205. There's also a 750GB version for €140.When the INQ asked Western Digital if there are any system builders set to incorporate the beast in their machines, we got the inevitable dalek-like response: "WD is working with a number of UK external hard drive and gaming computer manufacturers."However, within the same breath WD announced their own new external portable storage device - My Passport Essential SE portable USB drive - which incorporates the HDD.So at least someone is buying the drive.Seagate is still playing catch-up in this space, offering currently a 640GB 2.5-inch HDD at 300GB per platter. µ
Gonna try and cop this! Price is a par but i'll find a way.PlayTV hoggin my gigabyte spaces already.

Guest Flat Ericó

that 1tb harddrive didnt even work so i sent it back

RMA Item Notes Natalia Filipova30/07/2009 12:00 RMA Number:840287 Dear No Order Number Given, Following extensive tests by our returns technicians, this item was found to be faulty. A replacement product will be dispatched as soon as the RMA is closed. For more details check the My Orders section of www.ebuyer.com Kind regards, Ebuyer Customer Support www.ebuyer.com
im gonna complain and get some freebies. my pc is in dire need of this harddrive. cant even download anymore entourage episodes until i get it