rofl@having 0.00 in my account.

Eskay Jones

its funny when u have cash... coz u dont no how much roughly u have, u jus start spending... till u realise its going down drastically...me, i spend a lot of money on fast food... cant help it...
Co f*ck*ng sign. Fully.Id be on 'track' to actually "losing weight" if i stopped doing this

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently in tight mode tryna save for uni.Not even buying lunch at work.Doing bare overtime, don't sound a lot to you guys but I'll be happy when I got a g in my savings account.
go for it!get your money right, no matter what it takes...

Being broke as an adult means paying your water bill with your electric bill money, your electric bill with your food money, your food with your credit card, your credit card bill with your other credit card, your other credit card bill with your other credit card.....then eventually having to get Ocean Finance or one of them mandem to come and move up your debts.Or so I thought.

i have virtually no money, but i invested it so i'm ok. I know certain ppl might look down on me coz my car/clothes aren't as nice as theirs but then they live with their parents/they're renting, so i win.
i respect your hustle. Being broke in the working world is hard work, whats even harder is asking your girlfriend for lunch money. love people on here are getting money even if it does mean rubbin it in the face of those less unfortunate

After my first year of uni I was 1084 quid overdrawn.84 pounds above the limit.Was broke the entire summer.Was not nice.

i have virtually no money, but i invested it so i'm ok. I know certain ppl might look down on me coz my car/clothes aren't as nice as theirs but then they live with their parents/they're renting, so i win.
i respect your hustle. Being broke in the working world is hard work, whats even harder is asking your girlfriend for lunch money. love people on here are getting money even if it does mean rubbin it in the face of those less unfortunate
lmfao @ ur sig...

naa olders being broke means when their monthly pay comes through and they only have between £100-300 left for the whole month because they have paid for council tax (approximately £1400-1500) then gas/water/electricity/food...and having no real money left over for themselves...council tax money is a prediction of wot my parents pay a month - not for EEEEEEVERYONE

after my first year of uni i had 5 figures in my account man was going uni raves and buying 2/3 bottles them times >>>>>>>

^^your parents don't pay 1500 council tax a month.
?
council tax is not 1500 a month lol.
Valuation band Range of valuesA Up to £40,000B Over £40,000 and up to £52,000C Over £52,000 and up to £68,000D Over £68,000 and up to £88,000E Over £88,000 and up to £120,000F Over £120,000 and up to £160,000G Over £160,000 and up to £320,000H Over £320,000ask ur parents wot band theirs is in and how much they pay.

i pay council taxits yearly not monthly about tryna tell man to pay 18k a yearpmslcertain people dont even earn that