Look under 25?

Thun

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

don't know how you can find it confusing tbh
What I find confusing is that the law is 18 but if you look under 25 you got to show i.d.Why not stick to what the law is and not do some silly Challenge 25 initiativeWill this start appying to other things like 18 films?
Thun you're making it hard for me to believe the next link you post to a conpisracy theory. and i would really like to believe it. stop talking please.
I think I make a valid pointThe law is 18 but you got to look over 25 to buy itNot any conspiracy theory just pointing out how dumb there 25 Challenge is
You can still buy it you idiot.. Just have to be ID'd, it's to stop under 18s that look older buying alcohol etc.

don't know how you can find it confusing tbh
What I find confusing is that the law is 18 but if you look under 25 you got to show i.d.Why not stick to what the law is and not do some silly Challenge 25 initiativeWill this start appying to other things like 18 films?
Thun you're making it hard for me to believe the next link you post to a conpisracy theory. and i would really like to believe it. stop talking please.
I think I make a valid pointThe law is 18 but you got to look over 25 to buy itNot any conspiracy theory just pointing out how dumb there 25 Challenge is
You can still buy it you idiot.. Just have to be ID'd, it's to stop under 18s that look older buying alcohol etc.
Like it aint so you dumb prickI know what they are trying to say but THE LAW IS 18 BUT IF YOU LOOK UNDER 25 YOU GOT TO SHOW IDThey should just stop selling drink if they are so worried that people that might look over 18 might get servedJust makes everyone else have to show i.d. which is dumb

this sh*t is a joke, i got turned away from a 12a in croydon for not having id (im 17 btw)smfh!!!
bruv shutup
?
i was in a mood from a unrelated convo that just happened before, excuse me for the outburstbut it just seems a bit silly saying "this sh*t is a joke" when you're actually under the limit anyway

I was in Co-op the other day, they asked me for i.d. (fair enough) and then told me that they wouldnt serve me alcohol because i had a child with me.. wtf is that?
:lol: People are making up there own laws on the spot
shops can serve who they like though. It is THEIR property.

this sh*t is a joke, i got turned away from a 12a in croydon for not having id (im 17 btw)smfh!!!
bruv shutup
?
i was in a mood from a unrelated convo that just happened before, excuse me for the outburstbut it just seems a bit silly saying "this sh*t is a joke" when you're actually under the limit anyway
i thought people were just talking about id's in general, i meant a 12a movie

I was in Co-op the other day, they asked me for i.d. (fair enough) and then told me that they wouldnt serve me alcohol because i had a child with me.. wtf is that?
:lol: People are making up there own laws on the spot
shops can serve who they like though. It is THEIR property.
Yea but they try say its company policy, i wouldnt mind if i was with a 14-17 year old because that could look like i was buying it for them but my cousin is only 7.