Kim splits with Reggie

Hank Moody

KIM KARDASHIAN and her NFL star boyfriend REGGIE BUSH have broken up. The couple, who began dating in 2007, blamed their busy schedules for the split - and according to a source it was "a long time coming". The source told People: "They never get to see each other, ever. "It's been a long time coming. They still love each other and are part of their lives, but Reggie spends six months out of the year in New Orleans, so it's tough." blah blah blahbut who's gonna f*ck her next???my top three pics arekanye westchris brownor fiddyits only a matter of time til it pops up on bossip

thats only like 150 quid aswell

Guest M12 Part 2
thats only like 150 quid aswell
thats not the point i'm trying to makesome will get it !?!
the best i could muster was some kind of cashley cole reference

this guys f*ck*ng moist, hes like 29sort it out boss
sort what out what s ur point???yea im 27 and what exactly,I done been doin me from early?how old are u 19-20 ok so what have u achieved in them yearsat 20 i had been all over the world off my own back not mummy sponsoring me Miami, yard napa Ibiza? all the clothes, jewelry, cars, bikes, (R1&R6) and girls a guy could want...this ain't just words I'm known for saying it how i live it. whats moist about that ?let me know in fact let everyone on here know how u get it in !!!1up me init if I'm soo moist show us that u don't live at home with mummy show us ur whip game is on pointshow us ur got them trend setting garms, show us that ur pinky ring is shining, show us ur paper reaches longcoz if not and ur criticizing me,??? THATS MOIST!!!please prove me wrong!!!

sort what out what s ur point???yea im 27 and what exactly,I done been doin me from early?how old are u 19-20 ok so what have u achieved in them yearsat 20 i had been all over the world off my own back not mummy sponsoring me Miami, yard napa Ibiza? all the clothes, jewelry, cars, bikes, (R1&R6) and girls a guy could want...this ain't just words I'm known for saying it how i live it. whats moist about that ?let me know in fact let everyone on here know how u get it in !!!1up me init if I'm soo moist show us that u don't live at home with mummy show us ur whip game is on pointshow us ur got them trend setting garms, show us that ur pinky ring is shining, show us ur paper reaches longcoz if not and ur criticizing me,??? THATS MOIST!!!please prove me wrong!!!
lol @ you caught feelingsur moist, absolutely moist.

lol @ you caught feelingsur moist, absolutely moist.
caught feelings how, coz i asked u questions u cant answer???ur that yout from the ends, i know the type sitting on the wall outside his house as one of the man dem drives pass in a fresh whip with a decent gal, smelling like money,you like that boys some prick blah blah blah complaing about his life.then next day u see him at the barber shop and ur on some beg friend " yeah bruv i see u, your doin ur ting init. I rate u, ur smashing it " come on people u know the typericonew.gif