them girls that jus live far

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he aint actually sed how far she is, as anova 22nd sider u tell me her ends n i'll tell u if shes too farmy girls from E17 stow, i make dat journey on a reg, only bout 30-1hour, is dat long?
It takes u up to an hour to get from wood green to walthamstow ?
Lol nah it dont

Guest Flat Ericó
Been with my boyfriend long distance for almost two years now,All you men complaining bout east london is far etc etctry 250 miles! Him, car half of the time, me public transportIt's hard but you don't choose who you fall in love with
some cheesy post b

What do people here to consider a long distance relationship???Until last august, I considered it anywhere further than East/North London and possibly Hertfordshire as I would have to put more than £5 petrol in the car. Now, I really know what a long distance relationship is and a gurl who lives anywhere in the south east is a minor to have a relationship with and consider it to be a normal distance really.But still, LOL @ you who don't drive or own a young persons rail card.SMH :!:

Been with my boyfriend long distance for almost two years now,All you men complaining bout east london is far etc etctry 250 miles! Him, car half of the time, me public transportIt's hard but you don't choose who you fall in love with
some cheesy post b
lol

Well my ex is from Palace so if I wanted to go hers or vice versa it was 2 buses but we'd meet eachother in Lewisham.In the end we'd spend more time together on msn and fb because we couldnt be bothered to just get 1 LONG bus journey so had to finish it.If it was a girl I was REALLY into then no problem...but I wouldnt go out of my way for a random girl.

Inner city North West to deep north. On public transport it was long to start with, but I'm so used to it it doesn't seem like anything. In car I can get from Kilburn to Edmonton in between 30-50 depending on traffic.

I used to drive to tottenham and back 4-5 times a week, the problem there was i was doing all the travelling.If shes worth it put in the effort, if its coming from both sides it should work.
kaygee ima move 2 u.. mark my words.Even if i coincidently do it on road not even realizing you was kaygee.. its gonna happen, it's inevitable *no crazy guy*