them girls that jus live far

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People mentioning all these places like, north london to east london or north west to north london.LAUGHING MY f*ck*ng ARSE OFF if you think that is long distance though for real.
thas wat im sayinim here talkin about north england these man sayin nort londonlike thas a journeyon a normal day im in east and norfroutineya digg

Co Sign BOXA and PUNK
You were one of the guys they are talking about. :D And the longest I have done for a chick was go to High Wycombe, but I figured that the topic just ended up being long distance within London which is why people are talking about different sides of London.

I used to drive to tottenham and back 4-5 times a week, the problem there was i was doing all the travelling.If shes worth it put in the effort, if its coming from both sides it should work.
Same boat.I was driving an hour and a half every day each way.Bitch got the train to see me once.I know she didn't drive but I don't care, it's the principal.Insult to injury when there were times she didn't put out and I'd driven all that way in vain.Had some angry drives home man, for real.

so what is the distance still a problem if your driving?
i swear driving will always be longer than train?
No.When I see my chick I have to factor in many things.Via pulic transport it's this: 1).15 minutes walk and x amount of minutes waiting for the train to central.2).25 minutes train trek to central3).20 minutes underground trek to next mainline station4).30-60 minutes wait for train5).hour and half train trek6).10-30 minutes walk or bus trip to the mrs.So between 3 hours 10 and 4 hours.Car between 2 hours 10 minutes to 4 hours.Car is sick!!! 80-85mph motorway driving.

Co Sign BOXA and PUNK
You were one of the guys they are talking about. :D And the longest I have done for a chick was go to High Wycombe, but I figured that the topic just ended up being long distance within London which is why people are talking about different sides of London.
how can i be one of the guys? My girl lives 30mins from me. Unless im missin somethin

I used to drive to tottenham and back 4-5 times a week, the problem there was i was doing all the travelling.If shes worth it put in the effort, if its coming from both sides it should work.
Same boat.I was driving an hour and a half every day each way.Bitch got the train to see me once.I know she didn't drive but I don't care, it's the principal.Insult to injury when there were times she didn't put out and I'd driven all that way in vain.Had some angry drives home man, for real.
PREACH brother preeeeeeeeach!!I know that pain all too well!or ones where u kinda get there late in the day n their lookin to fall asleep within 30-90mins of u reachin there....f*ckkk orrrrrrrrfffff.Ive been pushin a while, but even still there is a limit asto how far i'll drive for chicks man. Im the worst for plannin sh*t in advance, i prefer spur of the moment hookup/links but when the bitch is a good hour or so away it just becomes looooooooonng to make that happen!